BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Mick A.
I used it once with a  friend and I love it! it made my skin look very refreshed. I would definitely reccomend to a friend. The one concern is that I have oily skin and it did not necessarily help with that.
•Jęna K.
Very great mask ! I could feel it deep cleaning to really get down and dirty inside those pesky clogged pores that no one wants . Good price and lasts a long time ! I will definitely be using this facial mask again !
Penelope F.
It makes my skin feel really fresh and clean , especially after a long day when my face gets really oily and feels really nasty , and it’s not that much neither , i recommend it for people with acne .
Dominika Q.
Awesome skin mask . It makes your skin feel so smooth after your first use. The scent smell fantastic and you can leave it in just for couple minutes and wash it off. I bought this mask in beauty store and I love it.
victor C.
Orlando Fl
Smells terrible but the product over all is great it’s I️ gentle on the skin and leave skin feeling great. I️ am a repeater users and this definitely met all of my expectation. Definitely recommend this to other.
Make-up t.
new york
So we’ve all read about the benefits of seaweed. So why not try this mask right? Well aren’t I glad I did. Cute little jar with a super effective facial
Mask that I will continue to share with everyone around me.
toristrikes 💁.
tallahassee
This product was really nice . It was a really smooth finish once I put it on my face. It had very nice packaging and didn’t break in transition! Affordable and I will purchase again for sure . No question
This product is amazing!! For those of you who love pure organic products, you will appreciate the stink this gives off only because it’s all natural! And this product is pretty inexpensive.
Aly P.
I perfer a peel and this wasn’t one. Also the seaweed smell wasn’t too appealing. It has nice packaging though and it was somewhat effective. I probably wouldn’t buy this again but it wasn’t that bad.
Kayla V.
live oak
Totally in love with this product it kept my fave feeling super smooth and I’m so happy that I purchased it. My friend loves face mask and this is something that originally I had bought for her but I ended up keeping it’s a must try
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!