BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Alice F.
Makes something magic to your skin!
I’ve been using it since I’ve discovered this amazing product, it doesn’t cost so much amd I didn’t expect this kind of result
Rebecca M.
This mask works wonders!!! It left my skin feeling fresh and supple- exactly what I was looking for. I enjoyed the feeling on my face, and the product was very easy to apply and remove.
amber r.
Cardiff
Adore this mask! I don't have much to add on, other than I wasn't prepared for the scent. It is odd but tolerable ~ and so worth it! I have skin that tends to be drier in the winter and this deep cleans without stripping my skin. While it dries it tingles, almost feels itchy, but I don't get any irritation out of it, just glowy skin. It i a bit difficult to remove but I grab a lukewarm washcloth. I agree about adding an essential oil to help with the scent, however you get used to it. I will definitely repurchase!
Caasi i.
Elgin
Very goodbye product, I suffer with seb derm, so the natural the product the better in my opinion. I usually opt for natural Clays or Dead Sea mud masks so the seaweed aspect of this product was a perfect selling point for me as I find the natural salts help to improve skin texture dramatically, leaving it feeling soft and refreshed.
Tee T.
I'm very happy with this mask!!! After I use it my skin feels and looks great. I have a little bit of an issue with acne from time to time, but this mask has really helped with it. My skin type is oily combination but it works great on the other skin types as well.
Carla P.
maracay
This mask leaves the face skin super softI love the smell, it's sweetLeave the skin freshIt is perfect if you have dry skin, leave it moisturizedThis mask was a gift from my momHas a very nice packaging, I would love to buy it again, I recommend it
Fareeha N.
Hyderabad
Sea weeds are oliy skins best friend, they do cope up with other skins too, it's effective and skin friendly, I loved it, I will surely repurchase, although it's pricy, it's gentle on skin and harsh on the gunk and dirt on skin, it did improve my skin a lot!
Cerys S.
wisbech
A new experience to use seaweed in a face mask but was pleasant all in all. Loved using it and I believe it really has helped my skin revive itself.Slightly exfoliating and left the skin brand new and ready for the day
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Really nice mask. A bit on the expensive side but I found it made my skin feel soft, glowy, and refreshed. I Would likely buy again if it ever went on sale. It made my skin feel less dried out as well which was a plus.
Imane b.
Sebt Elguerdane, Taroudant
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!