BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Caela R.
Columbus
It made my skin glow and it felt soft! I totally recommend this for acne or combination skin! The packaging was nice and professional, it wasn’t cheap looking and was very cute! It was effective 10/10. I think it could use more minerals and vitamins
Martha G.
Houghton Lake
Putting chemicals on my skin is not something I wish to do, so Ibtry and choose more natural products, such as the Pure product line. I love the seaweed facial mask, and it’s nice using it every week when I remember. I like the size for the money.
Leilani R.
This mask makes my skin feel very nice and smooth. I feel like it makes my pores visibly smaller and evens out my skin tone after a few applications. I recommend this mask to anyone who has large pores and blackheads.
Olivia T.
This is a nice detox mask and is clarifying. The only thing I dislike is how it can get messy because you have to mix it yourself but it's not a big deal. At least you know it's fresh with every use. I recommend to anyone looking for a detoxing mask.
Catlin C.
Saint Louis
The product is very refreshing. Leaves your face feeling smooth and opens your pores up so they can breathe. The product gives you a good sense of this "earthy cleanliness". The packaging was just fine, wasn't too much but it was just right.
Bianca F.
It made my skin so much more soft and reduced redness but it was a little rough on my skin. I normally like this but sometimes it doesn’t work out well, and that was the case in this. If you don’t have sensitive skin I would highly recommend this.
Kristina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this seaweed mask! I was nervous to try it at first; however it left my skin feeling soft, refreshed and hydrated- exactly what I was looking for! I recommend trying this product if you have dry-oily combination skin type.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at Sephora and ulta also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Amanda
I love masks! And this one has really caught my attention! It’s amazing and works great on my skin. I have sensitive combination skin so I get a lot of acne but with this mask My skin has improved so much!
Asma A.
Westbury
I purchased this mask after hearing about it from a friend. I have sensitive skin and was a little skeptical but decided to give it a try. I really love it. Made my skin smooth. I haven't stopped using it ever since.
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!