BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Tamzin K.
England
I didn't really like this product because it made me break out even more. I have really sensitive skin, however as an acne treatment I would have thought that it wouldn't have broken me out. The formula of the mask was really nice and had a nice smell to it, but just the fact that it broke me out would make me not recommend this product to my friends or family.
Himeko Y.
Smooth fragrance, easy application, does not mistreat the face, very gentle with delicate skins, moisturizes quickly and evenly, it is excellent for delicate skin! I would definitely buy it leaves the face very soft
Kitana S.
Horsham
This is the best face mask product I have found in a very long time I love the face that it is pure and natural and with products like these you can really tell. It leaves your skin really clean refreshed and no itchyness, no redness just an all in all wonderful product
Jane S.
it really does smell of a seaweed quite strongly. I don't mind the smell, but if you don't like for your skincare to smell, that could be a deal-breaker for you.

In terms of the efficiency, I can definitely feel the tingling sensation and my face feels more smooth and looks more radiant immediately after use.
Maira T.
I have used this product a few times now. It definitely does not disappoint. The mask is very refreshing when used with cucumbers over my eyes. There is a bit of smell. But that would be obvious as it is all pure and natural. Best thing to do would be to mix a few of your own ingredients to dull the smell.
surya💗 S.
The product is superb amazing and perfect for combination skin and the content is superb gentle. It indeed met my expectations . The packaging is amazing.  It's price worthy and I would definitely buy again.
Miaya U.
Idle, Bradford
Absolutely wonderful for locking in moisture on the face and with decreasing puffyness under the eyes. Great price for an effective product, I'm a first time buyer but can see myself buying again. Good product!
Verritty O.
London
The BEST fave mask for dryer skin, so hydration and all natural ingredients so it’s not going to harm your skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone that has dry or sensitive skin as it really helped me.
janelle s.
Dartmouth
I like to use this whenever my face needs a pick me up. I have dry skin and it really helps it. I find if I am starting to get pimples they will go away right away. It’s great , and I just use it once a week and find a big difference!
Rebecca S.
hertfordshire
This mask makes my face look radiant and feel very smooth. I use it once a weekand keave it on for about 10-15 minutes. The smell is not as great and the results but i guess thats how you know the ingredients are natural.
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!