BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Ayesha B.
It was so smooth and I really love the feeling of the texture. Most of the facial masks I have used make my skin dry but this mask has specifically targeted my face to being smooth as hell! I have used this mask about several times, Yet, I still enjoy the moisture of it.
Mersiha R.
Zivinice , Bosnian
Smelled like fish I used it once and had to wash it off like on two seconds it made me red all over and I thought I was going to end up dying some how . Don’t remember it was sticky it was not good
Alisha S.
A good brand. I use this brand quiet a lot as they always meet my expectations which is important. All their items are long lasting.

I use them every few days for even better
results

I would 100% buy again and recommend to others

Left my skin feeling so amazingly soft and clean. Felt really fresh after using just the once.
Cerys S.
wisbech
A new experience to use seaweed in a face mask but was pleasant all in all. Loved using it and I believe it really has helped my skin revive itself.Slightly exfoliating and left the skin brand new and ready for the day
Savanna W.
This product is good for people with dry skin, it is good value and you get a good amount. This did meet my expectations, I purchased this off their website and it was in sale which was even better.
Francis R.
Distrito capital, Caracas
I love these natural masks, I connect with nature and my face always thanks me for using them. I highly recommend my followers to use this incredible range of products.
Vinícius S.
EEla não atendeu muito bem as expectativas mas é muito bom bom que gostou do meu pai, o Brasil e no dia da semana que passou por uma pessoa muito especial para os outros, mas eu não tenho mais nada, e que, em que a gente não se esqueça de que o seu nome e
member-cc474
Nutrient rich Seaweed Mask detoxes facial pores, purges out toxins, leaves your complexion fresh and pure, while seaweeds nourish your skin with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Potent Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C repair damaged skin.
I M.
newcastle upon tyne
Nutrient rich Seaweed Mask detoxes facial pores, purges out toxins, leaves your complexion fresh and pure, while seaweeds nourish your skin with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Potent Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C repair damaged skin, restores elasticity, and strengthens cellular structure.
Cepoiu E.
The best mask i ever taste on my skin the brand offer a lot of chiises for any tipe of skin and was a nice experience I had using this product. I wold highly recommend and i am sure is not a product that you can regret
Recommend recommend and recommend!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!