BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Mariana S.
Aibonito
I love it! I have combinated skin and its perfect for me! I feel my Skin so smooth . The product do how work! I buy IT at walgreens in my country. The package its perfect and include a los of product! I really love it! So smooth, non grassy, my skin feels like a baby
Fareeha N.
Hyderabad
Sea weeds are oliy skins best friend, they do cope up with other skins too, it's effective and skin friendly, I loved it, I will surely repurchase, although it's pricy, it's gentle on skin and harsh on the gunk and dirt on skin, it did improve my skin a lot!
Beckie K.
100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask I loved this product . got sick of using drugstore items and. They never worked ifso made me worse and smelled really bad . i i would buy this again because its pure and hydrating i love it highly recommend
ritika💖 p.
Jabalpur
This product has made a significant difference and the bonus is it’s not full of chemicals. I do still have hormone-related breakouts, but the Tea Tree & Willow line definitely make a difference in the severity of them. To anyone that’s having acne problems that won’t clear up and other face promblems, I definitely recommend this product!
Julia P.
I didn’t really liked this mask while used it fr a first time. It was not that easy to apply and to wasch it out. My skin was too dry after mask, but I should admit in the end it was okay, since my skin became more elastic and soft I would say
M A.
Alparecer parecen productos de una excelente calidad y por lo tanto podran tener excelentes resultados en cualquier tipo de piel. Garantizando un muy buen resultado pero sin embargo quiero probarlas de nuevo!!! No me arrepiemto de nada.
Deniece B.
Nederland
I like This Mask verry much because After i use it My slim is so soft, so i was verry effective of it. The packaging is not super but it’s ok. Also you can the Mask easily apply, it’s a gentle Mask. I would Sure recommend it to everyone
Ella W.
Manchester
This product always leaves my skin feeling smooth, tingly and rosy. I agree the mask doesn’t have a nice smell to it however it does what it’s supposed to do so that’s all that matters really. I would buy again and recommend.
Eva M.
hebbville
Smooth hydrating very smooth on the skin great product I love it totally recommend but just needs improvement in the packaging. Very refreshing and new. I wear it all the time verrrrryyy good!!!!!!!!!!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Really nice mask. A bit on the expensive side but I found it made my skin feel soft, glowy, and refreshed. I Would likely buy again if it ever went on sale. It made my skin feel less dried out as well which was a plus.
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!