BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
shawn j.
Austin, TX
Love to use facemasks and the seaweed facial mask is great. I love that it is 100% pure and not a mix like others. Overall leaves my face feeling great and also looking great. This is extremely effective. Wish more came in but overall super happy!
Emily D.
Smyrna , GA
This seaweed mask does wonders for my face! It pulls out all of my toxins in my pores and leaves my face feeling so soft and clean. Seaweed is full of healthy ingredients that are skin can benefit from! I use this weekly on my face and I can truly see a difference in my skin!
Jamee B.
111 jefferson st
Purchased at: Walmart
Great! Would buy it again. Loved the feeling after I washed it off! I would definitely recommend it!
Imane F.
Casablanca
Adore this mask . I have skin that tends to be drier in the winter and this deep cleans without stripping my skin. While it dries it tingles almost feel itchy . But I don't get any irritation out of it . Just a glowly skin. This mask so pure that it stinks.it seaweed so you need to know what You're going to be smelling other than that it works very well,it's great for acne prone skin, it leaves your skin looking so bright and clear .I apply the green past all over my face avoiding the eye area. And then find something to do for the next 15 minutes ,while the mask works it's magic when 15minutes has passed ,I gently remove the mask using a scrub globe and lots of water. It's easier to do this in the shower than over the skin.once the mask is off I notice some pale redness on my skin but no irritation or burning .the redness calms down in a few minutes and my skin is left so soft with a healthy glow not oily
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Irina D.
Woodland Park
I loved the way my skin felt aftrr i have Lready use it.  My skin was so smooth and silky. I haven’t used anything like it. I bought it from online from Amazon. However it was veeeery effective for more, i would definitely buy this mask again. Keep us the great work!
Liga V.
This sea weed facial mask is just brilliant it’s so gentle with nice smooth touch to your face . Comes with amazing package 📦 it definitely meet my expectations what I expected to be as tried only once and I seem allready difference on my face 😍
Luna M.
Miami
This seaweed mask is very refreshing and I love the seaweed aspect of it. I think it’s very soothing and it’s good if you want a refreshing face mask that can relax your face. I love the packaging and I think it’s very healthy for your face
Hiba L.
I adore this mask no joke guys i ordered this mask from amazon i thought it was going to be really bad and a disappointment but i thought wrong this is probably one of my favourite masks to use it hydrates my skin and cleanses and shrinks my pores. It comes in a powder so all you have to do is take a bit in a bowl and add some water, milk or even yogurt and mix it and it create a nice smooth paste very easy to use does not smell really nice but hey it does the job.
Kensa J.
I have only had this for a couple days but so far it seems to be working well so I really like it! Hopefully it will give me he results I want and need! It was quite a lot of money but if it’s worth it I’ll buy it again
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!