BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Samie P.
Purchased at: Amazon
it smells great and feels smooth after use. it’s effective if you use regularly. it’s a little pricey but worth your buck
Jessica C.
Nicholson
It worked alright but my skin didn’t like it. Would definitely recommend to those who have skin that isn’t sensitive! It’s also not all too expensive either and is fast acting ! If my skin wasn’t sensitive to it, I’d for sure continue purchasing it.
Malak H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask makes my face feel amazing. I’ve used it a couple times and it’s really good for my face. It smells good and it feels like Im at sea. It is very affective. I would buy it again.
Sheyla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this mask, made my face feel soft, and didn’t irritate it. This mask is amazing, although it does have a funny smell to it but it isn’t that bad, I have combination skin and this was perfect for it.
Emmanuelle K.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked this mask! The smell was nice as was the texture and it went a long way in covering my face which means it’s lasted longer than a lot of other masks I’ve tried. I used this one probably twice a week and it made my skin really soft.
Brianna
Purchased at: Walmart
It's amazing I can't wait to buy another it is one of the best products that I have%hhjhfffvgghkkhghhhgh
Brook🦋
Purchased at: ULTA
It is a great product!! I personally think it worked well on my face. The package is nice, it was effective on my face
BabyGirlFabs💕 F.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought myself one to try it and since I loved it I bought my mom and my sisters one and they also enjoyed how well it works.
Imane F.
Casablanca
Adore this mask . I have skin that tends to be drier in the winter and this deep cleans without stripping my skin. While it dries it tingles almost feel itchy . But I don't get any irritation out of it . Just a glowly skin. This mask so pure that it stinks.it seaweed so you need to know what You're going to be smelling other than that it works very well,it's great for acne prone skin, it leaves your skin looking so bright and clear .I apply the green past all over my face avoiding the eye area. And then find something to do for the next 15 minutes ,while the mask works it's magic when 15minutes has passed ,I gently remove the mask using a scrub globe and lots of water. It's easier to do this in the shower than over the skin.once the mask is off I notice some pale redness on my skin but no irritation or burning .the redness calms down in a few minutes and my skin is left so soft with a healthy glow not oily
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!