BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
BabyGirlFabs💕 F.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought myself one to try it and since I loved it I bought my mom and my sisters one and they also enjoyed how well it works.
jessie p.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved how refreshing it was on my skin. Days later my skin was still smooth. The product was extremely effective in doing what it was described as. I still continuously use this product, Totally reccomend 10/10
🥀💛
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s smells a little crazy but it feels really nice and takes away my dead skin and makes my skin soft
Jessica C.
Nicholson
It worked alright but my skin didn’t like it. Would definitely recommend to those who have skin that isn’t sensitive! It’s also not all too expensive either and is fast acting ! If my skin wasn’t sensitive to it, I’d for sure continue purchasing it.
Malak H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask makes my face feel amazing. I’ve used it a couple times and it’s really good for my face. It smells good and it feels like Im at sea. It is very affective. I would buy it again.
Brianna
Purchased at: Walmart
It's amazing I can't wait to buy another it is one of the best products that I have%hhjhfffvgghkkhghhhgh
Emmanuelle K.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked this mask! The smell was nice as was the texture and it went a long way in covering my face which means it’s lasted longer than a lot of other masks I’ve tried. I used this one probably twice a week and it made my skin really soft.
Sheyla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this mask, made my face feel soft, and didn’t irritate it. This mask is amazing, although it does have a funny smell to it but it isn’t that bad, I have combination skin and this was perfect for it.
Princess👑 m.
Washingtonville
This product really helped my skin. It is so easy to apply and does not take a long time to apply. I only apply this mask one a week and the outcome is amazing. The price is very affordable and very convenient, it also has an amazing smell . I highly recommend this product.
Jamee B.
111 jefferson st
Purchased at: Walmart
Great! Would buy it again. Loved the feeling after I washed it off! I would definitely recommend it!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!