BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Angye C.
Pasadena , TX
Es un buen producto llevo muchos años usándolo lo puedes encontrad en cualquier tiendas
Trisha D.
This mask I normally use one a week and it’s AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!! The price is great!!!!!
Kathy G.
Saint cloud
Great product! I’ve tried many before this one. This one by far is the greatest so far
Karneisha C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loveee this product to pieces and will use again and again met all of my expectations
Princess👑 m.
Washingtonville
This product really helped my skin. It is so easy to apply and does not take a long time to apply. I only apply this mask one a week and the outcome is amazing. The price is very affordable and very convenient, it also has an amazing smell . I highly recommend this product.
jessie p.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved how refreshing it was on my skin. Days later my skin was still smooth. The product was extremely effective in doing what it was described as. I still continuously use this product, Totally reccomend 10/10
Jolanda S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It left my face feeling very clean and glowing . I ‘d use this twice to three times a week and it works amazing . It even cleared up some of my acne.
Jamee B.
111 jefferson st
Purchased at: Walmart
Great! Would buy it again. Loved the feeling after I washed it off! I would definitely recommend it!
Samie P.
Purchased at: Amazon
it smells great and feels smooth after use. it’s effective if you use regularly. it’s a little pricey but worth your buck
Michelle R.
La Mesa, CA
Easy to mix.  Since it's in powder form, lasts a long time.  Easily customized by adding different liquids .    Fun to experiment with!  Leaves face with cooling sensation and smooth skin.
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!