BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Kelly W.
Lynden
this face mask has worked so great i loved it so much, it made my skin feel wonderful! i would definitely repurchase it over and over again. good packaging and nice ingredients as well. i love their skin care so much and will continue to use for awhile. 100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
Shannon D.
Stony Brook, NY
 The smell of this product is a little funky and that made it a bit difficult to use everyday but otherwise, I thought it was very good! My skin felt soft and fresh after using it and I felt satisfied that a pure, vegan product worked so well. I think I would purchase this again!
Molly C.
Columbia, KY
Love this item!!! It made my face feel and look new! Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Is a good product to use before hand. 10/10 would recommend
Esmeralda M.
This product is great to get rid of dead skin cells that are deep inside your skin that we don't often see. It relaxs and smoothes your face afterwards i have bought this online its kinda expensive but if you like for dead skin cells to come out this is the product for that
member-c2220
This product was very helpful it had my face glowing and it felt very smooth after washing the maske off I will definitely recommend this product if you want smooth soft glowing skin. The packaging was ok but I would most definitely buy again
Sophia ✨.
San Manuel, AZ
it's a GREAT product, I absolutely love it! Would recommend it for anyone! Made my skin feel great, I've used it for over a month & definitely love buying this product! The packaging is also outstanding! I wouldn't say anything bad about this pure product!
Lola F.
Maurice
This seaweed facial mask can leave your skin looking flawless! When i first purchased this item i didn’t know what to expect. But this product was so amazing and comforting to the skin i couldn’t believe it! I would definitely recommend you to purchase it too!
Esmeralda N.
Whiteville
This is a product i use daily and i great to clean ur face and its very gentle to the skin and provides hydration to your skin. And it definitely reached my expectation and its the very first time i have purchased this item and i would totally buy it again!
Jazmen G.
Orlando, FL
I love to treat myself sometimes with skin care products and this is one of my favorites. I love the smell and the way my skin feels after completing. Worth every penny!!!!
Caela R.
Columbus
It made my skin glow and it felt soft! I totally recommend this for acne or combination skin! The packaging was nice and professional, it wasn’t cheap looking and was very cute! It was effective 10/10. I think it could use more minerals and vitamins
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!