BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Erica S.
This brought up leaves your face feeling absolutely saying maybe product Definitely recommend it to anyone love how my skin feels after using the mask!
Kia F.
I love this seaweed facial mask, is amazing and it’s healthy benefits are worth every cent, my face has cleared up dramatically for using this product!
Alayna J.
This mask has my face feeling clean, refreshed, and smooth after every use!! It is a great price for the quality. I definitely recommend this everyone.
Cassidy S.
Dongola
All natural and so healthy for your face. Helps with your pores, cleaning your face, bags under your eyes, and overall restoring. I highly recommend
Briana s.
Diberville, MS
I wanted to try this product because it's natural and healthy for my skin. It did not disappoint! It made my skin feel clean and smooth afterwards.
Samantha P.
Worth every bit of it price. I like it’s texture and I love its consistency. This can last a couple of weeks because of its ablitt to be reused.
summer k.
It was sticky on my skin after it dried up a little .i would prefer something a little bit more silky!i realy like getting free samples though .
Katie B.
I thought this product for the price would’ve actually been better. It worked decent but I was expecting better results, probably won’t buy again
Ashley S.
Linden
Awesome. Left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Not greasy feeling either. I bought it offline. And it definitely met my expectations.
Jasmine R.
Mesa, AZ
I honestly loves this product, would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to try a new face mask! Leave skin feeling super smooth and soft!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!