BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Samantha K.
100% pure products are amazing because there natural and good for your skin. The price is okay, I feel line you could get a product that is affordable that does the same thing as this mask does. I am looking forward in using more products from this brand.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
YES THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I TRY THIS SEA WEED AND IT WAS A DIFFERENT FEEL FOR MY FACE AND I JUST DIDN'T REALLY CARE FOR IT AND THAT'S JUST ME AND EVERYTHING NOT FOR EVERYBODY JUST BEING HONEST BUT I HOPE THAT IF OTHER HAVE TRY THIS ENJOY IT
Cassie S.
Southern pines
I love it. It works very well. It leaves your face nice and smooth. Very nice packaging. Very secure packaging. It is very effective. Works wonderful. Repeat user for this product. Love it. Would diffently recommend it. It works very good and it gets the job done.
Alexandria W.
It's an okay product. I used it once and I was neither wildly impressed or disappointed. The packaging is nice and everything but I wish there was more of a wow factor. There are definitely better products out there though for this price range, just saying.
Meagan L.
Many, LA
The product might be god for some people, but my face broke out using it. It was very soft after I used it, but the next day my face started to breakout and my face rarely has breakouts. Could be a good product for the right person
Raissa S.
Rockville
A adore natural products and this same is a cost benefit that is well worth it. Totally effective and without regrets. My first time using eless certainly. I'll certainly buy it again.
McKenzie V.
This product was okay, it helped my oily skin, although it wasn't as great as I expected, it was gentle on my face. I was a first time user. I probably would not buy this product again, it was y as effective as I thought it would be.
Emily S.
Lafayette
This mask will change your life if you have dry skin. I have combo/oily skin. So the dry areas were super taken care of. I gave some to my sister to use and her super dry skin was well taken care of with this mask!!!
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
I am a sucker for face masks and for natural skin care. This product is both of those rolled into one so I wasn’t surprised when I fell in love with it. Love the packaging, easy to get out with no mess.
KJL L.
This product is very relaxing and will make you face softer. I bought this product at ulta. It was effective enough to where I have used this product again but one thing I'd change about it is the smell.
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!