BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
I love seaweed masks so much! They work great and this one is amazing! It met my expectations to an extent, it’s a little pricey and is nice. I like this product a lot.
Kiara G.
I am a big fan of facial rubs and masks. I don't quite remember where I got this product but it's good if you want to go from dull skin to brighter and smoother skin.
Stephanie A.
I’ve used this product multiple times , it’s very useful and good to use . I use it about once a week to make sure my face stays clear and soft . Definitely recommend for those to try it .
Megan W.
Love this product, I always buy another once it's out, because it's just one of those masks, you can put on, get things done around the house and feel refreshed after taking it off.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stinky stuff is pretty amazing. It is clearly made from real seaweed because it stinks like it, but it works great to help clarify oily or blemish prone skin.
Anne S.
I must start off by saying I love facials. Seaweed is especially good for skin. Good value overall. It is a little pricey but the size is decent for the price. It feels good on my skin and I love this product.
La N.
Too expensive and it wasn't all great. I didn't like the texture and I really hated the smell. Let alone it was a lot of money for disappointment; maybe since it was from CVS
Ronette S.
Katy
I loved the seaweed mask more than the smell. This is one of the better masks out there, one that won’t dry your skin if you are dry like me. Moisturizer is my best friend!
lexie t.
Cullman
this product worked wonderfully. it really leaves my face feeling clean and pure. my pores definitely feel 10 times smaller than they did before. the first few times i used the product however it did tend to cause a minor breakout but after after the 3rd use it seemed to disappear. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Diana
Refreshing and leaving your skins smooth and fresh all day after!! Your skin need food after all ;)
bought as a gift and my friends and family loves it they expected more!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!