BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Phoebe D.
Macon, MO
The smell was ok. But what pulls you in is the way it makes your face feel smooth and silky. It makes you feel like your face is glowing afterwards. I use this once a week and my face feels great.
Jennifer C.
Fort Myers
After a long, tiring week I love to relax and put on this face mask. Love that it’s natural. Great price and smells amazing. Face feels hydrated and was so gentle on my skin. Love this product and would recommend it to others!!
gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
Love this product great for healthy skin . Excellent soft skin after. Award winning best kind of face cleanser, such a relief. Take it from someone who is a total clean freak it works like magic.
Taylor B.
Troy
First time trying a seaweed mask. Used it weekly and saw great results. My skin didn’t burn or itch , it helped give my complexion a nice look/tone to it. Seaweed is really good for the skin!
Essence B.
It’s a really great product makes my skin feel soft and supple very hydrated after I remove this product I would definitely recommend to anyone I absolutely love this product 10 thumbs up lol
Lauren D.
Se to use and relaxing. It refreshes my face and leaves it feeling clean all day. Completely clears my face of acne after a week of usage. I use it before I apply makeup, because it relaxes and cleanses my face, leaving me feeling AMAZING!!!! I love this product!
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
A friend recommended this natural product and I am so thankful she did! It didn’t leave my skin feeling plastic or dull, but soft and lite. Great for once a week when my face needs a refresh.
Katelinn S.
Bay City
Facial masks will always be apart of my daily routine, this face mask is really gentle on the skin, I picked it up at Walmart while browsing new masks to check out and it was definitely worth grabbing. Really like it.
Emily V.
Boise, ID
This stuff is awesome it really helps rejuvenate your skin! I used this a few times and noticed a huge difference in my skin it was so bright and moisturized I would highly recommends his
Victoria S.
southport
Yes!! This product is great. Very natural and light. A little pricey but totally worth it. Not harsh I have sensitive skin and it was great. Bought this online. Anyone should buy this!!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!