BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Naiara A.
Bethesda , MD
I liked because I felt my face better and soft. In my opinion is a good option for use during the night and obtain a good result. That mask really work for me and have a good and accessible price for everyone that want see. I love it and recommend that
stephanie p.
I loved everything about this facial mask by 100% Pure. It left my skin so smooth. I normally have very sensitive skin that dries out after certain products but not with this one. I highly recommend it if your looking for a great new product!
Emily L.
Miami
Definitely helps with my skin and I used to have a weird type of skin often oily sometimes dry, after 1 week I had a normal soft skin, It was super gentle on my face, I would definitely recommend for people with mixed or struggling skin to use this, My doctor was impressed!.
Melyssa A.
I liked it but not what I was expecting for my skin but definitely recommend it to people with dry skin because I have oily face skin and it wasn't the best for me
Tristan J.
Muskogee, OK
Seaweed is always an EXCELLENT product to have in your skincare collection trust me. It met every expectation i ever had in a product. It is definitely a great value. Nicely packaged. Love the smell. I would honestly recommend this particular product.
Valeria R.
Any type of face mask is good for you ! I liked it honestly but I'm just a mask person personally . It's in the middle not so cheap not some pricey . I would recommend it but first cheek if you aren't allergic to anything that in it before using!
Olga Y.
This mask is a lot pricy but it does performs very well. It smells a little weird but that didn’t bother me that much. I only bought it one time. The packaging is ok. I would recommend this product to my mom.
Michaela S.
I wasn’t a fan of this masks it had a buzar smell to it. I didn’t really notice a difference with this mask as well. Glad I tried it once but I don’t think that I would purchase this particular mask again.
Priya K.
Davie
Absolutely love this mask. Makes my face feel so soft and brightens the tone. Definitely effective. Packaging is pretty in a small container. A little pricey, but with the results I would purchase again
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
I have done many seaweed facials, but this one is by far my favorite! No need to spend any more money to find the perfect facial! Super effective! I love it so much! I totally recommend 100%'s seaweed facial!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!