BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I purchased this mask from Amazon (when they had it) thinking, “Hey! Why not?!”. This turned out to be an amazing way to hydrate my skin, purge out all impurities my face had gathered throughout the day, cleanse, and shrink my pores! It comes in a powder form, so you do have to mix it with a liquid, like water, milk, or even yogurt. The smell is pretty off putting, but it seems to disappear after a few minutes. It leaves a tingling sensation on your skin, but to me it’s a reassurance that it’s working! I love the way it made my face feel super soft and look quite radiant afterwards. I recommend a very thin layer as this will harden and become hard to get off. I put it in before I shower, that way it’s easier to rinse off. I highly recommend this mask to anyone with facial issues such as blemishes, blackheads, or just for the 100% Pure reason that it’s a joy to use!
Oriana B.
elyria
Bought this seaweed mask for at home spa day with my boyfriend, we absolutely love this product. The seaweed added moisture to our face, made it feel fresh and rejuvenated. My skin in very sensative, which is why I loved the seaweed, it did not irrated my skin, plus it did not smell bad either.It was easy to apply. I like the packaging, the jar easy twist lid and easy to store in any bathroom or closet. Truly a staple at our home spa days, great product for men and women. Fun product to treat your partner or girls nights!
Sandra b.
castle rock
It’s a good facial mask, extremely relaxing and like the ingredients. You get a good amount. It is a bit expensive but that’s to be expected from organic products. All together I would recommend to a friend.
Kenna A.
Yakima
I LOVED this . I recommend this to everyone out there with a few bucks to spend , it’s very lavish but it’s worth it . I didn’t expect it too make my skin look so soft or give it that glow , but it nourished it and hydrated it so well I would definitely buy it again for sure . I don’t know if prices vary may depend where you shop .
Gabriella M.
Middletown
Purchased at: Target
I highly recommend this product mainly because of the natural sea weed in dues inside natural products is so much better for the skin compared to add it is that include alcohol and other toxins
Michael G.
muscatine
I tend to have really dry skin whenever the seasons change. I picked this up as a recommendation from from a co worker. The look on the ladies face as I paid for this at the store was classic. Big bearded guy, holding this facial scrub...it was a funny moment, but when I went back to buy more she said “well I guess it worked out for you” hahaha I still use this today!
Jennifer P.
Sarasota
 I love the packaging and I have used other 100% PURE products and have been very happy with them. I used to also carry these products in my day spa years ago in NC. Very happy with the company and the quality of their products. I used this mask duing my treatments and my clients really loved the results.
Hannah B.
Los Angeles
Firstly, this container lasts FOREVER. Secondly, this mask is amazing. It is cooling, it purifies, and it slightly hydrates so even though I have oily skin it was still really good. It has a slight smell though, which can be off-putting to some people, but for me it was fine. I love this mask.
Lisa Q.
I find the Seaweed Facial Mask to be ok, Nothing to brag about. Its a gentle product. smooth i didn't care for the smell. It was effective my mane concernd was the smell. i was a first time user i will not purchase again.  Product work ok i just didn't like the smell.
Paulina J.
Arlington TX
This mask is awesome! When I have a really stressful day I love to apply this. which is almost everyday with the job I have. The packaging is perfect and for a great price too. I have bought this about 3x and I will continue to purchase it. Definitely worth a try!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!