3 colors available

BY 100% PURE

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Richly foaming, detoxifying blend of organic seaweeds, invigorating mint essential oils, skin softening rosehip oil and green tea washes away makeup and other impurities. 100% Pure products do not contain harsh detergents that strip and dehydrate, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins. 100% Pure products are truly, 100% Pure. Nourishing for all skin types but especially for normal - oily / acne prone skin. Seafoam Facial Cleanser, Organic Eucalyptus see more...

• Have you guys used any other products of this brand if so what woul...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend this? And is it uses to help control acne or just ...4 Answers
  • Seafoam facial sounds wonderful! Anyone try this? 3 Answers
100% Pure Seafoam Facial Cleanser
  • "Even though Its pricey but leaves you skin soft and it smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. " in 1 review
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
I was so excited to try this and wasn't that happy after I bought and used it. It felt good to my face, but I broke out the next day!!!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so nice, and easy to use. It's a good price and value as well. Definitely has helped my skin :)
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Ferndale, MI
This product is my favorite of all! Easy to use and works amazing! Plus it doesn't break the bank!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
maddy m.
maddy m.
love this product. hands down amazing. good price for the product itself. i would say it's a good value for it. it was a gift from my mother and i totally forget where she got it. expecting more of a better product but this one was alright. i would suggest a higher end product
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
I love the 100% Pure Seafoam Facial Cleanser and I use it all the time I am a repeat user  of this product and I love it. I bought it at Ulta Beauty, and Target. It most definitely reached my expectations. It is a big room improvement . I love it. It keeps my face clean.
Anastaissa V.
Anastaissa V.
Cocoa
I don't use face cleansers to often I normally use my tarte or coconut oil this is a little harsh on my skin makes my skin blotchy could be a different result for others. I can't say I was disappointed because I was just trying it and didn't really expect much from it.
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is refreshing and soothing. It cleans my pores and gets all the white heads out. Doesn't dry my skin and smells like eucalyptus.  It's is a little pricey and but a must have for acne prone skin. Also, I sometimes apply it like a mask.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love foam face wash and this one is awesome too. It made my oily skin feel so clean. It is gentle and in my opinion it is worth the price and met my expectations. This was the first time i ever used it and i will def buy more of this at some point. I would recommend.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't really do that much for me...nothing special. I got it in my ipsy and I thought it would be cool but I was dissatisfied. First time I used it my pores clogged up. It was a good value but not for my face. Definitely room for improvement there.
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
Is it gentle or harsh on the skin?
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you recommend this? And is it uses to help control acne or just clean your face?
navala i.
navala i.
agadir
Is it good for sensitive skin and bad acnee ?
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you get this product?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
Where do you get this product? Also how well does it work?