BeautyFaceFacial Skincare100% Pure
Retinol Restorative Neck Cream

100% Pure Retinol Restorative Neck Cream

Youth-revitalizing neck cream concentrated with hydrolyzed quinoa promotes elasticity for firmer, more lifted neck. Retinol reduces lines and wrinkles while olive squalane and hyaluronic acid lock in hydration for supple, smooth skin. Niacinamide brightens and evens skin tone. Collagen-boosting, age corrective cream for a more youthful neck.

VEGETARIAN

• Glacial Water infused with Organic herbal blend of Rosa Canina (Rosehip) extract, Matricaria Chamomilla Leaf (Chamomile) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula) Extract, and Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract*, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate (Essential Fatty acid from Plant Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Oil, Olive Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceratonia Siliqua (Locust Bean) Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Retinol (Vitamin A), Beta Glucan, Ceramide, Niacinamide, Natural Flavor, Glucose (Sugar), Glucose Oxidase (Sugar Enzyme) & Lactoperoxidase (Milk Enzyme)

Direction

• Apply a quarter-sized amount onto neck in upward strokes in the PM.

Does this work for lines in your neck?
Start your review of 100% Pure Retinol Restorative Neck Cream!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
100% Pure Retinol Restorative Neck Cream uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The 100% pure retnol restorative neck cream,l pretty good product most of my friends they use these product.They invite me to buy these product the price resonable not to bad, but l dont have idea how good they are l like to purchase these product to try.
Caitlin S.
Coopersburg, PA
I think this works well but find it annoying to use a separate neck cream every night. I am at the point I prefer the face oil for everything: face, neck, and, décolletage. I don’t really notice a difference one product versus the other and right now simple is sanity.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I'm with it, but I also read that a cream is actually too heavy for necks. It adds to weight of gravity that causes aging
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
100 Pure 100% Pure Retinol Restorative Neck Cream is such an excellent organic natural anti aging and skin condition formula. I had used the whole jar because is so good, and I would recommend this to even people with sensitive skin. It smells so pleasant. I would definitely want this as my #giftcrush #contest @influenster
denise A.
Love this product one of my favs worth purchasing this worth spending money on !!! U won’t regrett
Tracey  B.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m a huge fan of this brand so I was excited to try this product. The smell was awful. I liked the texture of the cream, but it left my skin feeling sticky.
Margarita A.
Lahaina, HI
I like very much it leaves me neck very soft it's very easy-to-use l like to massage 💆‍♀️ to myself and fell the texture and freshness really recommended it you will love it
ashley P.
Baton Rouge
Love this product! Made my skin very smooth and feeling feeling healthy again! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for nice skin and a great way to feel new every day!
Mary G.
Denver, CO
I purchased this neck cream after reading reviews about how effective it is. When it arrived, I was impressed with the pretty red jar, but even more impressed with the results the next morning. There was very noticeable improvement overnight, something I find rare in skin care. Over the next couple of weeks there is even more improvement. I now consider this to be a must-have part of my skincare routine.
Armando C.
San Bernardino
I really enjoy using this product. I highly recommend this product to a friend. It really works well. #100% Pure