100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Scrub + Mask

by 100% Pure

Red Wine Resveratrol Age Protective collection was formulated specifically to aggressively protect against signs of aging such as environmental damage, lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Packed full of protective and nourishing antioxidants, vitamins and other beneficial nutrients, this instantly hydrating, super nourishing eye cream is formulated to keep your skin healthy, vibrant and youthful. Truly 100% Pure - never any harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)*, Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Butter) Butter , Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Jojoba Esters (Jojoba Beads Wax), Wine (Red Wine) Extract, Resveratrol, Extracts of: Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) * Certified Organic.

Direction

Wet face and gently massage into skin using small circular motion to slough off dead skin. Then rinse to find baby soft skin!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Scrub + Mask!
Product Highlights
Love this scrub! My skin is sensitive to most scrubs, but this one is the perfect texture leaving my skin feeling moisturized and brand new! The scent is also amazing and very calming in reviews
Great! Product I absolutely enjoy this it truly helps with my breakouts and leaves my skin feeling replenished
If this is the right mask I’m thinking of, that has these really soft jojoba-like beads and is non-abrasive to the face at all, then I’ve been thinking about this mask to buh again but I totally forgot which one it was. Yes highly recommend for those with dry, sensitive dehydrated skin. Love this brand.
Aventura
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta este producto sin duda . Puedes ver resultado la piel se ve radiante y hidratada quita las impurezas . Lo recomiendo
shepherd
This scrub keeps me feeling really smooth, it is very good value for people who like affordable stuff. I have used this two times & would definitely use it again, it’s very gentle on skin and I highly recommend.
houston texas
I Used This As A Scrub & I Really Liked It ! I’m A Repeat User & I Love The Way My Skin Feels After , It’s Gives It LIFFEE Lol & Its Nice Packaging & 100 % PURE ! You Can’t Beat That .
Millington, TN
I loved this cream it smelled so good made my skin feel amazing. It was gentle. It met my expectations will buy again.
Mendota, CA
I love this product because it helps my skin and really takes care of it your faces feels really good when you use it
Bakersfield
It worked very well,  I highly recomend to those who have many pimples. I would keep using this for a long time. So, like I said if you have pimples, get this you won't regret it... it was not pricey at all. Yes, I recommend.
Carthage, MS
I purchased this because well, I love wine, but don’t drink anymore. I know now, that wine has amazing skin benefits when broken down the way this mask is. This is a scrub and mask in one, filled full of antioxidants and super vitamins to help combat the signs of aging. I have fine lines and an starting to lose elasticity, so in cane this to try and help. It’s a super creamy formula with tiny little scrubbiest to help remove dead skin cells and to allow new skin cells to do their thing, making your skin look renewed and radiant. It was ultra hydrating and it definitely exfoliated my face, leaving it super soft...glowing!! Love it, but unfortunately the cost is a bit up there, $35 on their website, and so I only purchased this once. Still, if you can afford it, I highly recommend ♥️
Altamonte Spg, FL
This was an ok product. I've used ones I like better. I had to use this one more than once to really see a difference in my skin

Looking for your answer?