BY 100% PURE

Red Wine Resveratrol Age Protective collection was formulated specifically to protect against signs of aging such as environmental damage, lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Packed full of protective and nourishing antioxidants, vitamins and other beneficial nutrients, this hydrating, super nourishing cream is formulated to keep your skin healthy, vibrant and youthful. Truly 100% Pure - never any harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe)* Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Hydrosol) Flower Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Resveratrol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Wine (Red Wine), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Hyaluronic Acid * Certified Organic.

Direction

Apply to clean face. Use a generous amount on face and neck & massage thoroughly into skin.

Kel W.
This smells delicious but it isn't very moisturizing for my dry skin. This would probably be better for someone with oily skin or combination. Or if you like your moisturizers to soak in quickly and not leave a dewy glow. I love the ingredients however! I was given a trial size for free so I'll take it when I travel to use so I don't have to lug 100 skin care products into a plane.
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
My skin definitely drinks the stuff up, I really like it, and it's not super natural. Appreciate this line for having natural-based items, and this product is falling in line with their company's mission. I certainly love it
Isabella L.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wow, this product is do nourishing to the skin. It does leave it smooth and it smells great, sometimes it's scary to buy products that smell good but this is genuinely such a good product. Totally recommend
Yaritza S.
By far one of my favorite moisturizers to use , it's super nourishing , great for dry skin and especially if you're having concerns of aging. Affordable , and perfect for those who only like to use 100% natural products .
Jennifer R.
Wonderful product! It has a pleasant scent, lightweight feel on the skin, and reduces wrinkles. I use it with a serum and makeup or BB cream. It's an effective natural anti aging product!
Samantha B.
I was impressed by how this was packaged it really caught my attention. It has a nice feel and smell to it . I love using this product right before bed.
Theladyj S.
Yes I love this mask they make your skin feel so good and smooth. Ladies this is definitely a go to product when it comes to taking care of your skin
Sarai C.
Mesquite
There is only one Word yo describe It loooooooving It totally excede my expectations it sooooo good recommend It by a friend
Nicole B.
Brookhaven, PA
Best product ever. Makes my skin feel smooth and fresh. It's easy to use. Smells good to I recommend everyone give it a try
Kayla E.
I like this brand! It's pretty good! I would recommend to people!!!!!!!! And the good thing is it isn't expensive either!!!