100% Pure Purity Spot Treatment uploaded by Beatriz L.

BY 100% PURE

Nevaeh O.
This cleanser helped my acne soooo much. It closed my pores so no new acne would pop up again. It relaxes my face and I just keep going back to it! I honestly think everybody should try it and I think everybody would be happy with the results in the end!!!
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
I love this anti-acne spray. It is very gentle. After use, it has a dry mattifying effect. Not too drying. My acne decreases every time I use this. It is a bit pricey, but worth it. I would buy again.
Katelynn M.
AMAZING. So refreshing and makes my face look like nothing has before. So smooth, soft and hydrated. My dark spots, where are they? GONE. I can't get enough of it and you wont either! Definitely the best I have tried. I have always had trouble with acne and spots, this is great.
Ashley L.
Elkins, WV
Yet another product that actually does what it's supposed to do, and the scent is amazing! My skin feels and looks so much more fresh, and my pores have shrunk significantly.
Taylor P.
Keokee
I love me some acne treatment and let me tell you.. this stuff is golden! I bought mine at CVS for the first time about 7 months ago. This stuff doesnt make my face oily, but doesn't dry it out. I will never use another acne treatment.
Mikaela M.
Adrian, MI
Definitely a 5 star!! I have a case of acne and this stuff is completely 100% pure! I wasn't disappointed I was beyond happy with the outcome on how great this product worked!!
Elizabeth C.
National City
It did ok , it did remove blemish marks on my cheek area ...wasnt too impressed but i do give a 3 star because it removed blemishes.
Lorna G.
I've used this product for the past 1 months, discovered it in a review and my skin has cleared about 50%, would continue using it.
Tara C.
Beckley
Great product! I would recommend this to all my friends . For sure takes care of the acne and it's super general on the skin .
ashley l.
upper lake CA 95485
I haven't used this yet but my friend just told me about it and I think I will try it. She says it works awesome

Amazon