BY 100% PURE

Purity Collection is formulated specifically to give you a clear complexion and to protect against future breakouts. Detoxifying essential oils kill the acne-causing bacteria while nourishing seaweeds and purifying herbs protect against future breakouts. Acnegenic skin is raw and sensitive and needs skincare that is non pore-clogging, gentle and effective. This deeply detoxifying yet gentle facial cleanser will wash away Fruit Dyed Makeup, impurities and leave your complexion fresh and purified.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water (Lavender Hydrosol), Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp Powder), Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina) Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Extracts of Calendula Officinalis Flower, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea), Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) and Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Essential Oil) and Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Essential Oil), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Limonene*, Linalool* *Certified Organic *component of natural essential oils.

Directions

On wet face, massage cleanser into skin, gently exfoliating & removing dirt and oil buildup.

• Where can I purchase this product? I really want to try i...1 Answers
  • I am looking to shake up my skin care routine and I feel ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well done on all skin types1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My skin is very sensitive so I breakout very easily. This helps reduce my breakouts and controls my acne :)" in 4 reviews
Tara S.
Indian Head, MD
This facial cleanser takes away all traces of make-up, leaving my skin and face feeling clean and fresh. The wash smells so good, sort of like a hint of citrus.

I always start by squeezing a small amount in my fingers and rub is directly onto my face, following up with running my fingers through the water then back to my face by creating the foamy wash. This was doesn't irritate my eyes, nor have I ever had any issues with it.

I definitely recommend trying out this face wash, it is phenomenal and worth every penny. :)
Dior K.
Boynton Beach
Like I've said before horrible acne due to the fact I am a female and go through life with menstrual periods, and my acne is horrible and I honestly would use anything at this point, the first time I tried this mask it didn't do much of change it does take time to see the results but in I say about 2 weeks I did start seeing changes especially in the places that I applied to the most.
Kenny M.
It worked! Cleaned my pores nicely!! I liked how it worked plus it smelled nicely as well! It was gentle on the skin and it worked very well! It was effective! While I wish maybe the product came in a bigger tube it still worked very nicely just not for long term use on terms of size of product.
sharenda D.
Miami
I love this mask because it’s very easy to removing when put on and it definitely met my expectations. It is in a nice packaging and very effective for the face. It does make my face a little oily so it definitely needs some improvements in that area but overall I love the product.
Riah's l.
Jacksonville
I really liked how refreshing it felt on my skin and  I didn't really think I would like it at first but the more I used it the more and more I began to like it it's actually very soothing and feels really good on the skin considering I have very sensitive skin.
Jenna H.
Terre Haute
Love this product! It does wonders for me. I was told about it from an online source, and ever since then, I have loved this brand. I am a first time user, and I bought it online. I am very interested in trying other products in this line, and would buy it again.
Cristen N.
I have acne that comes and goes and I would highly recommend this mask to people that have acne. It definitely meet my expectations and I loved it. I will definitely try other products from this brand in the future!
Sowmya P.
Saint Louis
Its a wonderful and soothing cleanser with mask. Would love to use this product again amd again. My skin was glowing, It met my expectations and thumbs up for the packaging. Only one thing needs to be improved and that is the volume of the tube.
Brianna P.
Olathe
I love acne clearing masks, especially if they don't make my face breakout more. The package on this one is so simple and clean. I don't remember where I purchased this one or how much I paid for it😬 I don't remember this mask very well but I'll be sure to dig it out and try it again!
Blanca B.
houston texas
This Was Amazing , It Worked Really Goof On My Skin ! I Recommend To A Friend , It Cleaned My Skin Up Less Than 2 Weeks & Its 100 Pure ! It’s Affordable & Long Lasting , I’m Buying Again Without A Doubt
Flavia R.
Where can I purchase this product? I really want to try it out based on the reviews
Peyton L.
Hoover
Does this work well done on all skin types
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I am looking to shake up my skin care routine and I feel like I need to focus on pore-cleansing! I thought about getting an exfoliating wash but this seems like it could potentially be good. Anyone think that this is good for clearing pores?