100% Pure Pink Grapefruit Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Karina R.

BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Pink Grapefruit Hydrating Body Wash
  • "Don't like grapefruit to much but wow this is super hydrating my skin looks so healthy it's amazing!" in 3 reviews
Gabriela F.
San Pablo
Even tho this is also a smooth body wash i loved it, it feels like it is cleaning, the smell it gives to your body sticks on your the whole day and im a hard person to fix a smell on me specially from body wash
Najwa Y.
Marietta, GA
I love this bath gel. The grapefruit scent is spot on! I used this product and the 100% Pure Grapefruit body scrub weekly. While using this product I noticed that my skin looked brighter and my acne scars on my body started to fade. My skin was always left nice and soft. I definitely recommend checking out this product.
Lilly F.
Anderson, IN
This product smells so amazing and leaves my skin feeling silly smooth. I used it every time I was in the shower because of it's pleasant smell. It lasts a a pretty decent amount of time considering the small bottle.
Anika H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This best product ever. It smells so good. It's good price, it's effective. I have used this product more than once& it's super gentle & long lasting. I would recommend this to others.
Abby R.
This keeps the skin very much trust and soft. It also is not expensive at all. It will help with dry skin. It is very long lasting and is very good and easy to use.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found the pink grapefruit smell to be a little strong, but the lather in this product was great! The foam is soft, and my skin feels cleansed and moisturized after using this. It's not too expensive either -- about what you'd expect from Bath & Bodyworks.
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
I really enjoy the smell of this shower gel and bath product. It made my skin fell amazing and it worked wonderful for my dry skin. If you have dry skin you should get this, it helped so much. I do recommend this.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash it's great to wake up in the morning it's light refreshing citrus scent is awesome I bought this at Sephora is very gentle or refreshing and wakes me up at the same time
Denise B.
Kennewick, WA
Smells and feels heavenly. This product is also safe for sensitive skin. Leaves your skin invigorated, soft, and smooth. If you haven't already tried this body wash, you are missing out.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I loved the way this product left a really great smell and made my skin fill soft and clean . The grapefruit smell is very refreshing and it made me fill great to be in my skin !!!