100% Pure Pink Grapefruit Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Karina R.

BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Pink Grapefruit Hydrating Body Wash
  • "Don't like grapefruit to much but wow this is super hydrating my skin looks so healthy it's amazing!" in 3 reviews
Amanda r.
New Iberia
Love this as much as I love the honey one, only slightly sweeter. Still using these as bubble baths and loving the softness of my skin. Don’t hesitate to try these, in all fragrances.... it will be the best decision
Nadia A.
monrovia
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product because it works well with my sensitive skin. The packaging is very nice and it’s not too tacky. I would definitely recommend this product if you have sensitive skin. I will definitely buy this product again.
Emily S.
I love the smell of it, it’s not too strong but it’s also enough to be able to smell it on yourself after you get out of the shower :) it definitely didn’t dry out my skin like most of my body washes do, and it left my skin glowing
Najwa Y.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this bath gel. The grapefruit scent is spot on! I used this product and the 100% Pure Grapefruit body scrub weekly. While using this product I noticed that my skin looked brighter and my acne scars on my body started to fade. My skin was always left nice and soft. I definitely recommend checking out this product.
Anika H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This best product ever. It smells so good. It's good price, it's effective. I have used this product more than once& it's super gentle & long lasting. I would recommend this to others.
Gabriela F.
San Pablo
Even tho this is also a smooth body wash i loved it, it feels like it is cleaning, the smell it gives to your body sticks on your the whole day and im a hard person to fix a smell on me specially from body wash
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
This product is a great product for people who do not have sensitive skin and can tolerate fragrance in body washes . Unfortunately this is not the case for me. I have sensitive skin and I had a bad reaction to it , so I had to discontinue using it after my first use. It does smell beautiful, but it is a bit too strong for me as well.
Abby R.
This keeps the skin very much trust and soft. It also is not expensive at all. It will help with dry skin. It is very long lasting and is very good and easy to use.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found the pink grapefruit smell to be a little strong, but the lather in this product was great! The foam is soft, and my skin feels cleansed and moisturized after using this. It's not too expensive either -- about what you'd expect from Bath & Bodyworks.
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
I really enjoy the smell of this shower gel and bath product. It made my skin fell amazing and it worked wonderful for my dry skin. If you have dry skin you should get this, it helped so much. I do recommend this.