2 colors available

BY 100% PURE

Say so long to dry, drab, flaky, unsmooth skin. These delectable, 100% natural, 100% Pure Body Scrubs immediately make your complexion softer, smoother, healthier, leaving your skin with a vibrant glow. These pure formulas incorporate vital skin nourishing elements, potent age-defying vitamins and antioxidants, natural moisturizing fruit oils and brightening fruit ingredients. As with all 100% Pure products, there are no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no alcohol, no preservatives and no other toxins. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
The scrub has these little soft beads that makes it a lot easier to clean without feeling like it's putting pressure on your face. I use it every night and morning , I love the feel as the beads rubs across my face as I am washing my face. After rinsing my face is as soft as baby skin. I can say it's well worth the price value. Since my face is very sent active it's hard finding something as good as this.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Lexington, IN
This scrub is so great! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it also smells so good.i definitely recommend it.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
This body scrub is the best! it smells really nice and leaves body bery soft.
Najwa Y.
Najwa Y.
Marietta , GA
This scrub is freaking awesome! Not only does it leave my skin feeling moisturized, it also brightened my skin and made it silky smooth. I would use in twice a week in the shower with an exfoliating mit. Although it is more pricey than drugstore brands I think it is definitely worth the money.
kevin t.
kevin t.
Fond du sac
This body scrub is good to use because it make your skin smooth and it smell very good and should try this product