BY 100% PURE

Deeply moisturizing, softening body scrub buffs away bumps and flakes for incredibly silky, smooth skin. Replenishes vibrancy with potent anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins for a youthful glow. Nutrient rich plant oils deeply nourish for soft, supple skin while fruit acids reveal brightness. Free of any synthetic fragrances, chemical preservatives, artificial dyes, petro chemicals or any other toxins. Truly, 100% Pure.

VEGAN

Saccharum Officinarum (Evaporated Cane Juice) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot) Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil (Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil), Extracts of Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

Direction

Apply to wet skin, rubbing in circular motions and paying extra attention to rough areas of skin like elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat every other day.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa K.
The scrub has these little soft beads that makes it a lot easier to clean without feeling like it's putting pressure on your face. I use it every night and morning , I love the feel as the beads rubs across my face as I am washing my face. After rinsing my face is as soft as baby skin. I can say it's well worth the price value. Since my face is very sent active it's hard finding something as good as this.
Kaitlin R.
Lexington, IN
This scrub is so great! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it also smells so good.i definitely recommend it.
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
This body scrub is the best! it smells really nice and leaves body bery soft.
Najwa Y.
Pensacola , FL
This scrub is freaking awesome! Not only does it leave my skin feeling moisturized, it also brightened my skin and made it silky smooth. I would use in twice a week in the shower with an exfoliating mit. Although it is more pricey than drugstore brands I think it is definitely worth the money.
kevin t.
Fond du sac
This body scrub is good to use because it make your skin smooth and it smell very good and should try this product