100% Pure Petroleum Jelly 7.5 oz - up & up™ uploaded by Maura S.

BY UP & UP

Annika H.
Oshkosh , WI
Good product. It’s average, nothing excited or different from Vaseline, it works the same feels like same but it’s cheaper which is a darn good way to save money. Especially for college students aka me. I use a lot of store brands and they work the same and sometimes better
Christina G.
I use this for multiple things. If you have dry or cracked lips, it definitely alleviates that. If you have been licking your lips a lot and they end up red and have a burning sensation, this helps a TON! Overall it Is a good product. It can be a little messy depending on where you use it, but it is so helpful when you have irritated skin.
Elsie C.
My brother always has a container of this on him. It helps to heal his really dry lips. The pocket size container is perfect for him or anyone who likes to carry petroleum jelly with them. This jelly is the best and always softens my lips. I would recommend this to anyone who wants soft lips or suffers from dry lips.
Corporate M.
Pottstown, PA
You can't go wrong with this jelly. I really like the flip top with this product....you can't misplace the top! We have all seen the ones with lost tops and random items falling in, but you won't have that issue with this product. I purchased this from my local WalMart and would purchase again.
Daniela C.
Miami gardens
This is the cheap version of vaseline. It definitely  has a different feel to it and it contains a little bit more than the original vaseline tub. It is gentle to touch just like the original vaseline. i recommend this item to others that don't have the money to buy the original vaseline
Lesley V.
Los Angeles
This is a great product with many uses. I love using this to remove my eye makeup and mascara. I buy it at Target, and I feel that Up and Up is always a good value for the price. The packaging is nice, and I will definitely be buying this again. I would recommend this product.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
I love using this to keep my callouses soft and the moisture locked in to my skin. I apply right after a shower or bath and it helps to keep my skin hydrated. There were studies that say it causes cancer but i'm not sure if they were bogus or not. Anyway, I still use it.
Miranda K.
Santa Clara, CA
Great product to use! It's vaseline but cheaper. I use it on my lips every night before bed. It's very multifunctional, in the winter I like to use this on dry skin. I've also heard of people using this product to help grow their lashes. It's great for hangnails as well.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
I really only use petroleum jelly to prevent staining of the skin when I dye my children's hair (one has pink, one has a dark red) and it works very well. It's gentle on their skin, which is great. The packaging is plain as it's a store brand, but that really doesn't matter.
Linds❥❥ M.
In case you didnt know all the different uses for this stuff you should try them! helps eyelashes grow! you can use it as a makeup remover.. you can use it as a nail cuticle moisturizer. its pretty effective for the uses! i love this stuff!! of course id buy it again!!!