100% Pure Petroleum Jelly 7.5 oz - up & up™ uploaded by Maura S.

BY UP & UP

Zoha D.
I love this  jelly , it's really smoothing and nice to use and i met my expectations and if any part of your skin is dry then apply some jelly and your good to go.  you can use this jelly as a everyday product . the packaging is really bad. it has no packaging most of the times and people put there hand into it and it's gross but i highly recommend you guys buy this i mean i'm sure 9.99 % of you guys have this just if not then RUNNN!!!  ( REMEMBER TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS PUT THERE HANDS INTO THE JELLY AND SEE IF THERE IS ANY PACKAGING ).
Annika H.
Oshkosh, WI
Good product. It’s average, nothing excited or different from Vaseline, it works the same feels like same but it’s cheaper which is a darn good way to save money. Especially for college students aka me. I use a lot of store brands and they work the same and sometimes better
Christina G.
I use this for multiple things. If you have dry or cracked lips, it definitely alleviates that. If you have been licking your lips a lot and they end up red and have a burning sensation, this helps a TON! Overall it Is a good product. It can be a little messy depending on where you use it, but it is so helpful when you have irritated skin.
Taelor S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this product, I use it everyday. I use it to take makeup off, to moisturize my lips, use it after I shave. It's a great product for a good price. 100% would recommend.
Elsie C.
My brother always has a container of this on him. It helps to heal his really dry lips. The pocket size container is perfect for him or anyone who likes to carry petroleum jelly with them. This jelly is the best and always softens my lips. I would recommend this to anyone who wants soft lips or suffers from dry lips.
Candace A.
It’s great to put around our nail bed when painting your nails, easy clean-up! I use it every time I paint my nails at home! I buy this product at Target all the time.
Corporate M.
Pottstown, PA
You can't go wrong with this jelly. I really like the flip top with this product....you can't misplace the top! We have all seen the ones with lost tops and random items falling in, but you won't have that issue with this product. I purchased this from my local WalMart and would purchase again.
Daniela C.
Miami gardens
This is the cheap version of vaseline. It definitely  has a different feel to it and it contains a little bit more than the original vaseline tub. It is gentle to touch just like the original vaseline. i recommend this item to others that don't have the money to buy the original vaseline
Lesley V.
Los Angeles
This is a great product with many uses. I love using this to remove my eye makeup and mascara. I buy it at Target, and I feel that Up and Up is always a good value for the price. The packaging is nice, and I will definitely be buying this again. I would recommend this product.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
I love using this to keep my callouses soft and the moisture locked in to my skin. I apply right after a shower or bath and it helps to keep my skin hydrated. There were studies that say it causes cancer but i'm not sure if they were bogus or not. Anyway, I still use it.