BY 100% PURE

This pure vegetable soap is enhanced with shea butter and coconut oil, which are known to moisturize and protect the skin. This rich and creamy oversized bar is triple milled so that it lasts and lasts.

VEGAN

Saponified Oils of Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut), Olea Europaea Fruit (Extra Virgin Olive), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed and Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Geraniol*, Limonene* and Linalool* * Component of Natural Essential Oil.

Direction

Lather into hands with water and see it foam into rich, buttery goodness.

Buy on Amazon
Brianna R.
This is a great body soap. It has an amazing smell, that's not overwhelming, and suds up really nice. I always feel extra fresh when I use this soap and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Teona M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This butter soap works great and it smells AAMMAAZIING! It is long lasting and whenever I use it, I am constantly excited from the smell of my skin
Brooke V.
Montrose, CO
I love the smell of peach in this soap. It cleans without drying Lily like so many other bar soaps that I have tried.
Yandra R.
Doral, FL
i always us  peach soap, is smell so cute and my body loves that .I buy in the wallgreens, in maryland ............