BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming hydrating shower gel refreshes and soothes while gently cleansing your body. Therapeutic herbs, rose hydrosol, green tea and seaweed nourish for healthier skin. Formula is free of sulfates or any other detergents, free of artificial fragrances or perfumes, free of dyes, free of chemical preservatives or any other toxins. Truly 100% Pure.

VEGETARIAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Vanilla Planifolia Fruit (Vanilla Absolute), Camelia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) and Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae), Mel (Lavender Honey), Extracts of Thymus (Thyme) Vulgaris Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, and Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Flavor, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid *Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply onto a wet sponge and squeeze to create lather. Massage onto skin and rinse off.

Martha V.
I think this is a great product. I just adore that it is 100% pure. It smells great, it does a great job, and I'm most happy that there are no weird or toxic ingredients in it. I will definitely be buying this again!
This body wash smells amazing! And has awesome ingredients! I try to buy the good ingredient products because I know what’s going on my body! And this one is awesome! I love smelling this every time I shower!
Niki W.
Columbus
I absolutely love this product!! The all natural adds more charm for me because I love all natural. It’s a great body wash , it’s makes my skin soft and smell absolutely great , I highly recommend it ! ❤️
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
Love love love!! So creamy it glides on my skin like a dream. It's a huge plus that this product is all natural ingredients! Yummy for my skin. Quickly absorbed and keeps my skin soft all day. I've already used too many..
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
I stocked up on this body wash when it was being discounted at Ulta. I bought 7 tubes of different scents. I loved the vanilla bean scent the most. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized and with a light vanilla scent. It also made a good bubble bath.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I recived free to reviw amd I love the scent and I am so happy with this body wash over others. I am lucky to have found and tried this brand.
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I love this lotion it smells amazingly good. I use it every single night after the shower
megan a.
Megan, Norwich
i love a body wash that’s a 100% pure natural! this makes my skin feel so soft it’s unreal! i buy this from amazon and it’s a very good price! the scent it has to it is amazing! i would definitely buy again
Emily I.
London
I have a very odd love-hate relationship with this particular cream. It's creamy and fast-absorbing, yet dense enough to feel like it's moisturizing. The smell is so sickeningly sweet though that I don't think I could ever wear it out of the house. It smells EXACTLY like a Jessica Simpson Dessert Butterscotch body shimmer lotion I had in high school - which was disgusting, but somehow addictive.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Doral, FL
Amo el olor a vainilla, por eso este producto es uno de mis favoritos, su fragancia perdura mucho tiempo y te sientes fresca!!