BY 100% PURE #23 in Face Mists

This hydrating rose water is made from the collection of steam while producing pure, organic rose essential oil. Instantly hydrates and soothes, this anti-inflammatory organic rose water has all the medicinal and therapeutic properties of organic rose essential oil. 100% Pure—this organic rose water is free of any synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, alcohol, preservatives or any other toxins.

Ingredients
100% Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)* * Certified Organic

Directions
Mist on clean skin. If you use a toner, you can mist after you tone. You can use alone or you can apply a more emollient moisturizer afterwards.
Use as a makeup setter or a refresher throughout the day. Mist onto face keeping eyes closed

For Whom
For normal to dry skin types.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany A.
I love rosewater!! I can tell a huge difference in my skin. I use it on my whole body not just on my face. I am a huge fan of 100% pure! The packaging for their rose water is absolutely stunning!! It’s very contemporary and elegant and IT’S ALL RECYCLABLE!
The only downfall is that the price is a little steep. I’m not gonna lie. It is expensive for the amount of product that you actually get.
Angela C.
Hallsville

100% Pure Organic Rose Hydrosol Facial Mist by 100% Pure. I bought this products is recommendation at Ulta. As for me and my specific usage I did not see any real difference it was disappointing. I hate to say I would not recommend it but it was not that great for me.
Tracy G.
Loove it. My skin was very dry and this has helped so much! I have used it every night for the past 2 weeks or so and I can tell a huge difference. This is the first rose water I have used so I can't compare it to another but this works amazing. I love that it is organic.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
Makes my face smell and feel amazing ! I am so in love with this gentle spray. The packaging is like a regular bottle but the formula is so worth the money. I have about 2 bottles in stock just in case I run out of my recent bottle. Try it and tell us what you think!!
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Great mist to rehydrate your skin. You can use it as often as you like. I usually apply and then moisturize. Very pleasant small, but it burns a little. It was a little on the pricey side, however definitely worth purchasing for healthy looking skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nicole H.
Victorville
Loved the way this felt. Smells so fresh and doesn't dry my face, a bit pricey but worth it. You get a good amount. Did exactly what I expected as keeping my face soft, it's very gentle on my combo skin, no improvements needed to me at all. I love it
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I don’t really like roses but it felt fresh once I put it on, my face felt soft, it has a good value, not too pricey like other skincare products, met my expectations and it’s a great product for people that wants something to start with.
Olivia C.
It was really refreshing and great but it ran out very fast so I️ would love it if they sold bigger bottles of the product. I️ usually get mine at Urban Outfitters which is where it is easily found in Charlottesville
Jaqie B.
Okay let's get roll anything organic is amazing. I highly recommend this product because of the fact that it's organic great for the skin and does the job exactly how it says it will. Highly recommend
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a lovely facial mist. I received this product as a gift. It does a wonderful job at refreshing my skin throughout the day and providing a burst of hydration to dry, tired skin. Would definitely repurchase myself.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
What is this product used for?
Lizz A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Question has been deleted
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Does it feel sticky on your skin?
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
Can i use this before i apply makeup? Is the smell a strong rosy smell?? Ive heard mists are good to try
Victoria P P.