BY 100% PURE

Cleanse, moisturize and refresh your skin with 100% Pure Shower Gel. Made with a combination of therapeutic herbs, rose hydrosol, green tea and seaweed, these lavishly frothy, sulfate-free cleansers deeply nourish and pamper while removing debris and impurities for soft, supple, comfortably clean skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janilee S.
Santa monica, CA
The greatest body cream you'll found out there. I got this from a friend. And I just worship this product now. It smells amazing and it's super hydrating so I only use it a few times per week as I don't have dry skin. I love this brand.
Dominick R.
Smells great! So soft on my skin and love how organic it feels on my skin. Keeps me feeling moisturizer all day! It was decently priced, especially for the results I have seen!! I share this product with my friends and family, they have bought and loved it too!
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
The grape fruit is my favorite and smells so amazing! It is the first soap I found that doesn't feel harsh on my skin! It is super soft and does the job! I love everything about this soap and would recommend it to individuals with sensitive skin
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
I love this body wash, it leaves my skin ssooo soft and it smells really good. It's a product that you never know how much you have to have it until you try it, I didn't know what I was missing. It's totally awesome and I highly recommend it.
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
This product is great!! It smells really good and the smell isn't strong. I like using it in the morning after getting ready everyday. It's pretty gentle I would say. I do recommend definitely to anyone.
Nichole O.
Franklin, IN
This body wash is refreshing in the morning and wakes me up before I even get my first sip of coffee! When I use it I feel pure cleansed and ready for anything!!
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
I love this scent. The fresh citrus wakes you up and makes you feel energized in the morning. I bought this from the online store, happy finding a shower gel with all natural ingredients. priced super affordably too. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
This smelled really good. That grapefruit smell is strong but not too strong. It went on smooth and gentle. I use it at least every other day. I bought this online, it wasn't planned. i bought it to try it. I would definitely recommend this.
Kashleigh K.
Blanket , TX
Do you organic pink grapefruit body lotion is amazing it smells great and feels great and everything it's gentle on the skin and it's a long lasting very long lasting I would definitely recommend it I love it so much!
Angeluz H.
Su olor es la principal razón por la cual lo amo!! Nunca me empalago y huele delicioso 😍😍😍 hidrata super bien me gusta mucho 100% Pure Cosmetics