100% Pure Organic Cocoa Kona Coffee Body Scrub uploaded by Chimere S.

BY 100% PURE

Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this body scrub so much!! My skin was in need of a complete overhaul since it's been so cold where I live and it is destroyed.  Using this regularly has brought my skin back to health and who doesn't love coffee?!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love body scrubs, especially when you can actually feel a difference in your skin. I use a coffee scrub after I have been in the sun for a while. My skin tends to get dry and flaky. The oils in the scrub moisturize my skin, and the coffee grounds leave my skin new, and smelling nice. The fragrance does not remain on your legs after you wash it off.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is such a wonderful scrub. I love coffee scrubs in general. This is great for exfoliating dry areas. It smells nice too. And this is a generous sized container so it lasts a long time.
Ariella B.
I love this brand! This product is great for exfoliating and it has a nice smell to it. Best part? No harsh chemical ingredients!
Kathryn W.
San Angelo, TX
Another great product by 100% Pure! Love the organic ingredients that they have to offer!
Alexandra bla-427909 Z.
Su aroma enamora...
Provoca comérselo!!!
Recomendado sin duda alguna...
Muy buena consistencia,