first botany cosmeceuticals

100% Pure Organic Castor Oil...
6 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Does this really work?I'm desperate on getting true results and not wasting money also no lies please show me ur before and after if u have used it i have hashimoto drs say it's controlled but hair badly dry damaged split ends bad and I had it down to ankles and healthy n now all sadly it's dry dull i hate it
5 / 5
This oil is great for lashes it made em grow and look fullers I been using it every night and I'm super happy with the results
5 / 5
I’ve been using this oil for approximately 6 months on my eyebrows and the baby hairs around my face , I’ve seen a pretty big improvement as well as the thickness of my hair change . I would recommend. It’s not tested on animals which is a huge plus .
5 / 5
In these times of where fake eyelashes are so much in trend, I choose to use less makeup and artificial products and take care of my skin and my hair naturally, as I personally don’t like dummy additions, this organic castor oil worked great for me, to clarify most of the organic cold pressed castor oil will work with same efficiency, I use mascara applicator and bottle to store my castor oil, and apply on lashes as well as skin above and below it and massage gently every night and morning. These are my lashes without any mascara or any sort of make up. It moisturize your lashes and stimulates the blood circulation which leads your eye lashes to grow faster than normal.
5 / 5
100% buy I’ve been using this for not even 3 weeks and I’ve already seen major results, I which my friends asked what I was using. 20/10
5 / 5
This is the 16oz one that I have but exactly the same. This has helped my hair grow back in after post partum hair loss that started a few months after having my son. It worked well. I use it to make a mask mix in a few pumps of 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil, 1 tbs coconut oil, and a few drops of [product:hask-argan-oil-healing-shine-hair-treatment] and let it sit for 2 hours then wash & condition.