BY 100% PURE

100% Natural 100% Vegan What is it: This lightweight, nourishing facial oil concentrated with highly potent blend of the most effective anti-aging, healing, protective antioxidants and vitamins to protect the skin against environmental damage and to repair the skin. Who is it for: Nourishing for all skin types. Anyone seeking healthier, more radiant skin will love this product! Truly, 100% Pure- no  synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no parabens or any other chemical preservatives, no petrochemicals or any other toxins. No Animal Testing ;

Savannah G.
Boone, NC
Very smooth finish. This product is a must have! I absolutely love how it feels and how it makes my skin feel. The price was right so it was perfect. I bought it online so it made it very easy. There are no improvements necessary!
Rachel S.
Fenton, MI
Definitely a good face oil for cleaning near scam just make sure you are to wash off after every use arouse you will wake up in the morning with breakouts
Madison Y.
When I go and get facials sometimes I'll ask them if they can use this oil because so love it so much. I highly recommend this to anyone
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I love this oil!! It smells wonderful and very lite coverage... it did not leave my skin oily either!! I would buy this again!
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
It's like any typical oil moisturizer. It's a great one but just like the rest. I like the kiehls midnight recover one better
Jen F.
Love this!! I typically use it to remove make up before a shower. It moisturizers my faces and protects from water damage!
I love the fact that it is 100% natural, I haven;t tried this facial oil but I have been looking to try one.
Ismary P.
Hialeah, FL
When I have my skin dry this it's what I use and it work perfectly fine for me 100% Pure Nourishing Facial Oil
Barb R.
100% pure facial oil is fantastic. I love how it feels when I work it into my skin. My face feels so soft.
Dezzie M.
This facial oil adds the perfect moisture to your skin ! Too the eye & at the touch its satisfactions