BY 100% PURE

Buy 100 Pure Body Creams Body Lotions - 100 Pure Nourishing Body Cream - Meyer Lemon: Highly nourishing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing Cocoa and Avocado butters Delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion Truly 100 Pure- never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients M see more...

Katie L.
Columbus, OH
I love this lotion so much. It is so hydrating without leaving a greasy feeling on my skin. I do wish there was more product in the bottle for the price but overall it is very worth it. It did not irritate my sensitive skin at all and I can't wait to purchase this again.
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
Usually I love pure organic products. This one reacted poorly with me and made break out. If you have sensitive skin it's probably not the best choice for you.
Vjay B.
Hackney , ['', '', '']
I like 100% pure lotion because it’s very long lasting and it’s not expensive it’s not bad it makes my skin good not pricey I use it when I get dry skin or when my skin gets rough u can it in any cream shop
Rhea G.
Denny, Stirlingshire
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Far too greasy for me.
Just not for me, didn't like the texture or the feeling. Didn't feel like it would dry in as such.
Overall just not for me, didn't like it at all