BY 100% PURE

Highly nourishing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters. Delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion. Truly, 100% Pure – never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. Made only with the highest quality, organic nutrients for your skin.

For Whom

For all skin types. For those desiring everyday nourishing and luxurious skin softening hydration and a healthy glowing complexion with a delicious scent.

Directions for Use

Apply body cream to clean skin in an upward motion to increase circulation, and keep skin hydrated and moisturized.

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Juice) [1], Organic ROsa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol) [2], Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil3, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Vitis Vinifera Fruit (Cabernet Grape), Organic Coffea Lona (Green Coffee) [4], Organic Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit [5], Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Organic Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry) [5], Rubus Fruticosus Fruit (Blackberry) and Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf (White Tea) [3], Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Extracts of Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Origanum Vulgare Leaf (Oregano), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme) and Hydrastis Vanadensis (Goldenseal), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Extracts of Euterpe Oleracca Fruit (Acai Berry), Resveratrol, Organic Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) [3], Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape)

1 certified organic by SGS organic
2 certified organic by Ceres GmbH
3 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
4 certified organic by Hawaii Organic Farmers Association
5 certified organic by USDA

Katie B.
Fort Collins
This body cream smells amazing! It didn't irritate my skin or cause any breakouts! I didn't feel greasy or dry later on in the day. I also like the simple yet elegant packaging that comes with all the 100% products. I would definitely recommend this in the future!
Dejah S.
Ruidoso
This is an amazing product from 100% pure. It is very effective with the moisture and smoothness to skin it provides and leaves you smelling great all day! It comes in a very sturdy bottle that does not bust open during travel.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
I was intrigued by this product, so I thought I would try it out. A bit pricey for 8 oz of lotion, but it depends on what the ingredients are. I ordered it online, based off reviews I saw online. Definitely a nice scent!
Emma R.
Seattle
This felt light on my skin and blended in very well. It passed my expectations and was extremely effective in clearing my skin. Although slightly expensive it is splurge worthy and I would absolutely buy it again!
Becca G.
I love the grape smell, but I do also feel as if it was like any other body cream/ lotion product. It does it's job. It does look super pretty. I wasn't impressed but I wasn't disappointed either. I probably wouldn't purchase again though.
Nicole W.
Orlando, Florida
Very hydrating. Has a great scent. No skin irritation and felt refreshing. This is a good product that I would recommend for use. I have dry skin and this did hydrate and moisturized my skin.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Best body lotion I've EVER tried. Literally nothing compares for me. The smell is FANTASTIC, your skin is sooooo silky and hydrated after using it with zero sticky residue. I get really dry itchy skin and it provides instant relief. Def a must have
Lisa F.
Woodbridge, VA
Lovely on skin! Use it after a shower and you will feel great! It was better than expected. Very gentle on skin and not very oily. Repeated user of the product. I would definitely buy again and share with friends!
Teki P.
Elk Grove
Love love love it!! Not too watery or thick!! Dmell lasts awhile but not all day. Got it at cvs. Not too cheap but not expensive totally worth it.
Prarthana R.
Jersey City, NJ
I wasn't a big fan. It felt too greasy instead of being moisturizing.. I was expecting much better . Packaging is ok , but didn't meet my expectations