BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Organic Aqua Boost quenches skin's thirst with hydrating cucumber extract, and keeps attracting moisture through vegetarian hyaluronic acid. 100% Pure Organic Aqua Boost can be used as a daily moisturizer for oily skin, or as a hydration boost for normal to drier types.

100% Pure Naturkosmetik Organic Aqua Boost
  • "The directions say to spray this on before moisturizer or serum but I find that it doesnt hydrate skin very well. Even skin fresh from a shower. It does help my dry (more mature) skin stay hydrated if it's sprayed **after Josie Maran argan oil.** There's a funny medicinal smell that quickly dissipates. Can be sprayed over makeup without ruining it. Burt's Bees carrot complexion mist cost less and was more nourishing but was unfortunately discontinued. 100% Pure Aqua Boost isnt quite up to par with Arcona's cranberry toner. They're not the same category but Arcona's toner can be used to hydrate skin too. Gave it 4 stars cuz of quality ingredients and nonplastic packaging.
    " in 3 reviews
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a wonderful product if you’re looking to seriously hydrate your skin without having to use a crazy thick product. I liberally apply a thick layer of this product and work it into my skin in circular motions. Give it a few minutes to soak in and you will have more hydrated skin, guaranteed!
Leah R.
The 100% pure aqua boost hydrating mask is amazing. It says to leave on for 10 minutes then wash off but I sometimes keep it on overnight. It melts into the skin, calms any redness, helps soothe breakouts and provides ultra hydration. I wake up with nourished and calm skin. Definitely keeping this one in my rotation.
Hannah H.
I love this facial moisturizer! It's is supper effective and long lasting! It's not to expensive and I use it twice daily. It's very gentle and helps with my dry skin expecially in the winter! I got it from an online store or from ulta in a samples kit! Had to buy more!
haven w.
Savannah
I liked this product but I found it made my skin a little too moisturized however it works great on my boyfriend and he swears by it, this brand is quality tho and you can't go wrong with them at all and I would definitely use them again because they are amazing!
Maria C.
These moisturizer is great for all type of skin. It just leave your skin radiant. It moisture your skin for up to 12 hrs. It comes in a nice battle. This moisturizer is very gentle and doesn't leave your face grease. I will buy this product again.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Lisa A.
Intl Falls, MN
This stuff was just alright. I received it as a free trial and used the prosuct, but I don't really see the need for it.
Mayra W.
Hampton
The best... My top 10 favorite... I feel my skin really moisturize after using it without a greasy sensation.. love it!
Bobbie S.
Las Animas, CO
Not to bad of a product a little pricey but overall good product I'd defiantly have to use again when I can
Heba S.
Dubai
100% Pure Naturkosmetik Organic Aqua Boost. A very good organic mist for me as I always like the natural, organic products without artificial ingredients

back