100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Ultra Riche PM Treatment uploaded by Lindsey H.

BY 100% PURE

This ultra-rich evening cream is a multi-vitamin powerhouse. Formulated with correcting vitamin C and reparative vitamin A, this daily dose of nutrients works to combat daily damage of the skin.

VEGETARIAN

• Glacial Water infused with Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf) Juice* & Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea)*, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vitamin D (Calcitriol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Organic Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Oil, Rosehip (Rosa Mosqueta) Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Oil, Organic Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil*, Organic Shiitake (Lentinus Edodes) Extract*, Organic Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) Extract*, Seaweed (Fucus Gardneri) Extract, Usnea (Usnea Barbata) Extract, Gotu Kola (Centilla Asiatica) Extract, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Resveratrol, Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil*, Glucose (Sugar), Glucose Oxidase (Sugar Enzyme) & Lactoperoxidase (Milk Enzyme) *Certified Organic

Direction:

In the evening, apply a quarter-sized amount of moisturizer to clean skin, on top of nightly serum. Use on face and neck

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is my tried-and-true PM moisturizer! The multi-vitamin powerhouse formula is rich and creamy, and just melts into your skin. I will put on a dollop of this product at night, and wake up to ultra-hydrated & nourished skin. I purchased this for the first time when I was having a dry skin flare-up last winter, and this cream soothed and healed the dry patches completely within a few days! Would highly recommend this product to those with eczema or dry skin (especially with the winter months approaching)! This will become your new best friend. Some other fun goodies included in this product are:
❁ Organic Green Tea (Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory)
❁ Vitamins A, B3, B5, C, D, & K12
❁ Avocado Oil (Hydrating & Softening of the Skin)
❁ Calendula Oil (Soothes Skin) .
❁ Coenzyme Q10 (Neutralizes Free Radicals)
❁ Resveratrol (Antimicrobial & Anti-Aging Antioxidant)
&&& many more!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This product smells delicous works great, but is kind of heavy on my face. I like to use it at night occasionally but if I use it too often I break out. It does make my face really soft and rejuvenated the next day but I have to wash it off before I apply other skincare and make up.
Sayde F.
I've had one container of this. It was pretty good..just tend to have oilly skin and this makes it so much more excessively oilly so I could only use it at night. It does smell great tho!
Andrea
I have noticed that I have been using this product it has help my skin and also gentle on face nice packaging never fails with the product quality and has met my expectations granted I would recommend to others
Destiny G.
Wasn't bad, had a interesting smell but not in a bad way, was a little rough on the skin but made my face soft! Wasn't too expensive, very affordable.
Amane A.
N Ridgeville, OH
Excellent feel! Really moisturizers your skin and keeps it soft and hydrated. I would defiantly recoment this lotion it works great and affordable
Yolanda S.
Waco
I WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND WOULD YOU SHARE SOME MORE INFORMATION ON IT
LaRae Barlow a.
Lehi
Love love love this product. I used this a while ago and loved how it made my face feel after one use. Would love to try this again
Lacey M.
I just started taking these so I don't know 100% how they are working for me yet but I can see s difference in my skin.
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
I like this anti aging cream, I got it as a gift from my sister in ny. Have had trouble finding it in florida.