Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizers100% Pure
Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Ultra Riche PM Treatment

100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Ultra Riche PM Treatment

by 100% Pure

This ultra-rich evening cream is a multi-vitamin powerhouse. Formulated with correcting vitamin C and reparative vitamin A, this daily dose of nutrients works to combat daily damage of the skin.

VEGETARIAN

• Glacial Water infused with Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf) Juice* & Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea)*, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vitamin D (Calcitriol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Organic Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Oil, Rosehip (Rosa Mosqueta) Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Oil, Organic Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil*, Organic Shiitake (Lentinus Edodes) Extract*, Organic Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) Extract*, Seaweed (Fucus Gardneri) Extract, Usnea (Usnea Barbata) Extract, Gotu Kola (Centilla Asiatica) Extract, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Resveratrol, Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil*, Glucose (Sugar), Glucose Oxidase (Sugar Enzyme) & Lactoperoxidase (Milk Enzyme) *Certified Organic

Direction:

In the evening, apply a quarter-sized amount of moisturizer to clean skin, on top of nightly serum. Use on face and neck

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Ultra Riche PM Treatment!
Scipio, UT
Love love love this product. I used this a while ago and loved how it made my face feel after one use. Would love to try this again
Great night cream with great ingredient. Very moisturizing for winter months. Love it
Edmond
Use a small amount. This cream is potent. It's great for dry skin, but I have to be careful about using too much.
Green Bay, WI
I love this stuff! Use it nightly before facial oil and it just soaks into the skin. In the morning the face is so nicely moisturized and even looking. A little goes a long way so a pea-sized amount is definitely enough! Will continue buying!
Bowie, MD
100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Ultra Riche PM Treatment uploaded by adrienne S.
This product is medium thickness, which is great for those nights my skin feels really parched. I love that there are no harsh chemicals in this product line, which keeps me coming back to them. My skin always feels soft and balanced when I wake in the morning. LOVE it!
San Jose, CA
I love knowing im putting great ingredients in my skin. This night cream is so light and my skim always feels supple the next morning.
Dallas, TX
100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Ultra Riche PM Treatment uploaded by Lindsey H.
This is my tried-and-true PM moisturizer! The multi-vitamin powerhouse formula is rich and creamy, and just melts into your skin. I will put on a dollop of this product at night, and wake up to ultra-hydrated & nourished skin. I purchased this for the first time when I was having a dry skin flare-up last winter, and this cream soothed and healed the dry patches completely within a few days! Would highly recommend this product to those with eczema or dry skin (especially with the winter months approaching)! This will become your new best friend. Some other fun goodies included in this product are: ❁ Organic Green Tea (Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory) ❁ Vitamins A, B3, B5, C, D, & K12 ❁ Avocado Oil (Hydrating & Softening of the Skin) ❁ Calendula Oil (Soothes Skin) . ❁ Coenzyme Q10 (Neutralizes Free Radicals) ❁ Resveratrol (Antimicrobial & Anti-Aging Antioxidant) &&& many more!
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
West River, MD
This product smells delicous works great, but is kind of heavy on my face. I like to use it at night occasionally but if I use it too often I break out. It does make my face really soft and rejuvenated the next day but I have to wash it off before I apply other skincare and make up.
Good product, not worth the price. Better off with just a spritz of rose water. So disappointed.

Looking for your answer?