Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Serums100% Pure

• 10% Niacinamide: Increases ceramide levels for moisture and suppleness
  • 10% Vitamin E:  Restores and protects from free radical, environmental damage
  • 1% CoQ10:  Reverses sun damage
  • 1% Retinol:  Lessens and prevents lines and wrinkles / firms skin

Potent, stabilized vitamins work synergistically to reduce lines and wrinkles, increase firmness and elasticity, brighten and even skin tone. Niacinamide and Vitamin C are two anti-aging superstars but not usually formulated together because of difference in pH levels.  However, we formulated with Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, the highest quality, most stable form of Vitamin C with a pH balance of 6, the same as Niacinamide which makes them work harmoniously together to restore a youthful, healthy, glowing complexion. Balanced serum can also be used around eyes, including your lids.

VEGAN

Organic Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, 10% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), 10% Niacinamide, 10% Vitamin E, 1% Retinol, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Algin, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Optunia Streptacantha (Nopal Cactus), Organic Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Powder*, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Powder*, Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Powder*, Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil *Natural Source of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA).

Directions

For PM use. Shake before use; after cleansing and toning, gently pat a quarter-sized amount of serum onto face (including eye area) and neck. Serums may be layered. Use SPF every morning.

Has anyone had any problems with breakouts with this serum? The ingredients list is so good EXCEPT for the inclusion of Algin, which is highly irritating and comedogenic. Do the other good ingredients seem to offset the algin?
Start your review of 100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Serum!
Aida S.
Sacramento, CA
100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Serum uploaded by Aida S.
100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Serum uploaded by Aida S.
1. Recyclable glass container with easy to use pump. 2. 1-2 pumps is enough to cover your neck and face. No need to skimp on saving product as this expires in 3 months! That is one of the draw backs but just goes back to the core values of the company using real ingredients and not chemicals that preserve the formula.
Andalyn O.
Corona, CA
Along with all other 100% pure products I have absolutely fallen in love with them. I’ve incorporated this into my nighttime routine and it helps repair my skin while I sleep I’m so glad I added this to my lineup
Nicole S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Serum uploaded by Nicole S.
I will begin by admitting up front that this serum is expensive. Yes! However, it is liquid magic, so it is WORTH IT if you are prone to blotchy, sensitive or reactive skin! Every time I find my cheeks getting blotchy or breaking out in little spots of iteration, I slap some on after washing my face (a tiny dab will do) and within a few days they're gone! This stuff is great at evening tone, and moisturizing, so it's great as a daily serum as well if you don't mind the price. I really haven't found anything like it! It also smells fruity, due to the natural ingredients and lack of preservatives, so you'll go to bed smelling great as well. What's not to love?
Courtney M.
San Marcos, CA
I just started using this in my nightly routine and it smells amazing! A little goes a long way and I feel confident putting it on my face even on sensitive spots. I have hyperpigmentation and love the natural list of ingredients!
Maria Gabriela G.
I didn’t expect to like this product as much as I did. Every time I used it, I woke up with beautiful radiant skin. Which I love. I 100% recommend this brand.
Cynthia L.
100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Serum uploaded by Cynthia L.
I really am a fan of this particular product and use it every night. It is really good for restoration and leaves your skin feeling really smooth and soft. I also really like this brand a lot. The serum was a bit pricey but definitely worth it!
Emma S.
Carmel
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a holy grail product. My skin automatically looks better when I put it on. It helps with my acne and wrinkles as well. The ingredients are so clean. I’ve been through 3 bottles and I’m extremely picky when it comes to skin care.
mama-millenial M.
Smells great! Really replenishes the skins nutrients and vibrancy. I use this product every night. The pure ingredients are really reflective in the results achieved from this brands’ products.
Jaylana S.
Trinidad
Love it. This feels amazing on my skin and it smells really nice. Goes on smooth and I wake up with my skin feeling soft