100% Pure Montana Emu Oil Laid In Montana 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Jenny C.

BY LAID IN MONTANA

Jenny C.
Saint Cloud
I initially purchased this to use as an overnight facial oil to alternate or combine with my existing oil. It is extremely moisturizing but unfortunately it also caused my face to flush. I did however find that I can use this as a makeup remover prior to my cleanser and it works well for this use. I also use this oil on my body and it works wonders for dry skin! It’s pricey though for body application so I may start adding a few drops to my lotion instead. Emu oil is known for reducing inflammation, wound healing and scar reduction and also for stimulating hair growth. Emu oil is one of the few oils that actually penetrate the skin and hair so it makes an excellent carrier oil as well. 100% Pure Montana Emu Oil Laid In Montana 2 oz Liquid
Rachel C.
Denver
If you have a pesky scar, dark spots or even a fresh minor cut, burn, or scrap. I highly recommend this product! It has helped eliminate all my dark spots and acne/non acne scars in less than a month! Used daily with 14,000 IU vitamin E oil and also Studio 35 dark spot corrector!
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is wonderful, but slightly expensive. It’s a thicker, creamy oil. I use this on burns including sunburn. It soothes and heals the area. If a product burns or stings my face, I immediately apply this oil. This doesn’t cause my skin to breakout and it absorbs quickly.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This oil works really well! It really hydrates my skin but if I overdo it my pores get clogged so I use it in moderation and only at night since it's a pretty thick oil in my opinion. It helps with my redness alot!

Vitamin Shoppe