100% Pure Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Jill P.100% Pure Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Jill P.

BY 100% PURE

100% Natural 100% Vegan What is it: Deeply moisturizing, nourishing facial healing balm restores softness and elasticity with healing avocado, shea and almond butters while anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants protect and repair. Who is it for: Nourishing for all skin types. Anyone seeking healthier, more radiant skin will love this product! Truly, 100% Pure- no  synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no parabens or any other chemical preservatives, no petrochemicals or any other toxins. No Animal Testing ; see more...

Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
I really like this balm. The ingredients list is wonderful and it has almost no smell. You don't need to use much of it because it's filled with all kinds of lovely natural oils and spreads very easily. I keep mine in the fridge since it's natural (no preservatives) and this helps to preserve it.
Ashley G.
Absolutely Loved this product my baby has eczema after about a week of use it cleared it right up ! I'm so thankful I decided to try something new that day gotta love organic!
Mercedes D.
Charlotte , NC
I purchased this cream in hopes of getting rid of my flaky dry skin on my face. My face would dry up so bad after washing my face with over the counter face wash it would leave my skin flaky dry. I purchase this moisturizer not knowing it was going to be the best product I've used. My face looked and felt better in just a few days. A week or two later my dry patchy skin on my face was gone for good.
Holly D.
Buena Park, CA
This is the kind of texture I love in a night treatment. I have very dry skin, so a balm is my style, especially one of minimal and primarily natural/organic ingredients. The only downfall of this is the essential oil content: it is very aromatic. Be sure to take a look at it in store or see if there is a way for you to sample before you try. While they are very diluted, I still recommend very sensitive skin approach with caution when it comes to essential oils.
Londy B.
Marysville, OH
I love this product so much! Although some products I was also using ended up making me break out when they were used together. But I am now only using the moisturizer balm without the other products and it's working perfectly! It works great on it's own and keeps my skin nice. I 100% recommend it, but don't mix it with other products. It might lead to breakouts
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
This is one of my all time favorites.. been using this for so long . It keeps your skin soft and supple . Literally like a baby skin . Very effective for dry skin . Wish it also comes in small travel size lotion bottles so it gets easy for me to carry with me. I apply it soon after my shower to retain the moistness in my skin . Must say it's a wonder cream
Bailey S.
I love a good balm that deeply moisturizes without leaving my skin greasy and slick, 100% Pure did that so perfectly! As soon as you open the container you can tell that your skin is about to get a major treat. I love the quality and thought that goes into their products, I love the peace of mind that comes with knowing I am not putting any bad ingredients into my skin and into my body.
Sheviya W.
This was an extremely moisturizing product that helped my skin so much! It is very thick so I only put it on at night before bed. It lasted me almost 8 months. I haven't repurchased because my skin isn't quite as dry as when I needed this product. It has a very natural smell, it's different but didn't bother me.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
I received this from a friend from her Ipsy bag. Definitely would purchase for a gentle moisturizer. Wears great under makeup and doesn't cause it to slip and slide. Didn't make my t-zone oily but moisturized my dry areas. I would recommend for a dry / combo skin person who doesn't like harsh fragrance.
Julia K.
Love this particular product by 100% pure, it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the night, I have fairly dry skin. I also love the fact that this company is cruelty free and has so many vegan options!