BY 100% PURE

Antioxidant packed facial toner uses hyaluronic acid which acts as a delivery system to deliver hydrating organic white tea and organic aloe to thirsty skin cells. Whereas moisturization delivers oil to the skin, hydration delivers water.

This 100% natural facial toner is an instant drink of water for your skin, made entirely of highly nourishing, skin beneficial nutrients to make your skin more healthy and instantly hydrated. Made specifically to treat normal to oily skin but gentle enough for all skin types.

TIP: You can use toner instead of washing face with cleanser in the morning (if you do so). Toner does not need to be rinsed of.

Truly 100% Pure - carefully formulated without harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients that can strip or dehydrate your delicate skin.

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe juice)*, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) and Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil (Lemon Balm), Extracts of Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Hyaluronic Acid.

Lorena R.
I didn't really think I would like a toner until this one. I typically didn't really think I needed it either, but I loved the White Tea cleanser so much, that I naturally wanted to try this and their moisturizer. It doesn't make your skin feel tight or tingly, and thankfully I wont have to worry about acne with this one! If anything, I've noticed an even greater difference using this alongside with the cleanser and moisturizer. In the morning & before I go to bed, I wash my face with the cleanser, then spritz this on. I wait for my skin to soak it up, then slap on some moisturizer if I plan on wearing make-up that day.
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
Such a fantastic product. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it clean without feeling stripped. Smells nice and it comes with a good size amount of product. I'll be repurchasing it.
Madeleine  H.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love the scent and the idea of the product. Just a little harsh on my skin but it may be because I have sensitive and dry skin. But I do wanna keep trying this out.
Kaitlyn H.
This toner is so refreshing. I have semi oily skin & this product helps with it tremendously! I love the fact that they have all natural ingredients, it’s a little pricy but most definitely worth it.
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
I love the fact that it's all natural. The ingredients are actually very impressive and this was actually what drove me to buy this tonique. As a toner, it feels really nice. The scent is kinda citrusy, but it's mild, so even that is okay. However, I have used it regularly for a while now, and I see absolutely no brightening effect whatsoever. If they didn't claim it will brighten my complexion, I would have given it 4 or even 5 stars. I just don't appreciate any product that doesn't live up to its claim.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
This is such a refreshing and skin tightening product. From its minty scent and feel it stings the skin in a rejuvenating way. It's extremely effective for almost every skin type and for people with skin allergies its light enough to use weekly.
Sarah C.
This product is incredible. I apply it after I wash my face, and it leaves my skin super refreshed. I use it in the summer instead of moisturizer. It smells amazing and isn't drying at all. Well worth the investment!
Susan B.
Greenwood
The best, would definitely recommend it.... ..
Love love love the products, so smoooothhh
I would highly recommend this produ4to all ages and everyone else
Marcela C.
Dallas
No sé si sea mi tipo de piel pero no sentí que fuera algo asombroso, deje de usarlo pero volveré a darle una segunda oportunidad
Janiya B.
Atlanta, GA
Omg 100% worth it hands down this is my favorite go buy it now it wasn't high nor pricey it fits in a budget and worth it