BY 100% PURE

Antioxidant packed facial toner uses hyaluronic acid which acts as a delivery system to deliver hydrating organic white tea and organic aloe to thirsty skin cells. Whereas moisturization delivers oil to the skin, hydration delivers water.

This 100% natural facial toner is an instant drink of water for your skin, made entirely of highly nourishing, skin beneficial nutrients to make your skin more healthy and instantly hydrated. Made specifically to treat normal to oily skin but gentle enough for all skin types.

TIP: You can use toner instead of washing face with cleanser in the morning (if you do so). Toner does not need to be rinsed of.

Truly 100% Pure - carefully formulated without harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients that can strip or dehydrate your delicate skin.

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe juice)*, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) and Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil (Lemon Balm), Extracts of Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Hyaluronic Acid.

Savannah H.
Amherst , NY
Such a fantastic product. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it clean without feeling stripped. Smells nice and it comes with a good size amount of product. I'll be repurchasing it.
Madeleine  H.
I love the scent and the idea of the product. Just a little harsh on my skin but it may be because I have sensitive and dry skin. But I do wanna keep trying this out.
Kaitlyn H.
This toner is so refreshing. I have semi oily skin & this product helps with it tremendously! I love the fact that they have all natural ingredients, it’s a little pricy but most definitely worth it.
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
I love the fact that it's all natural. The ingredients are actually very impressive and this was actually what drove me to buy this tonique. As a toner, it feels really nice. The scent is kinda citrusy, but it's mild, so even that is okay. However, I have used it regularly for a while now, and I see absolutely no brightening effect whatsoever. If they didn't claim it will brighten my complexion, I would have given it 4 or even 5 stars. I just don't appreciate any product that doesn't live up to its claim.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Marcela C.
No sé si sea mi tipo de piel pero no sentí que fuera algo asombroso, deje de usarlo pero volveré a darle una segunda oportunidad
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
The smell was perfectly minty. I felt refreshed after using it. Worth the money and would purchase again.
Mary T.
Refreshing, tingling . Smells great, use morning and at bedtime.
I love this stuff.
marie m.
Victoria Street, EC
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. The color match with my skin color. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Shyma A.
I use this tonique for about two monthe .I love it so much,it make skin super aweak and clean.Ibought it from amazon. Sure I will buy it again .I think its price cheap.My skin is super oily but it can reduse it.It smell so beutiful .. i love it