BY 100% PURE

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten Free

Super lightweight, non greasy facial moisturizer hydrates and nourishes without clogging pores. Packed full of skin beneficial, nourishing organic nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants to make your skin healthy, hydrated, and more youthful. Made specifically to treat normal to oily skin but gentle enough for all skin types. Truly 100% Pure – carefully formulated without harsh detergents, synthetic chemicals, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients that can strip or dehydrate your delicate skin.

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice) [1], Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol) [2], Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea) [3], Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) and Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil (Lemon Balm), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Hyaluronic Acid

1 certified organic by SGS Organic
2 certified organic by Ceres GmbH
3 certified organic by USDA

Shipra M.
I bought this along with the white tea cleanser. My skin was so congested and I had bumps on my chin that wouldn't go away. I stopped using my double wear makeup and all my other products and made a complete switch to all 100 percent pure. My skin is looking better everyday! It's only been a week! I can't wait to see my skin after a month! I also use the tomato moisturizer, mattifying primer, foundation in creme, coconut body lotion, and the dark chocolate mascara. I will be trying the super fruit serum next :)
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
So I started using this a year ago and I just loved it from the start it's got a more organic but cute packaging and the prices I thought were gonna be pricey but it really isn't it's truly soft to the touch and I buy it every chance I get it's just an amazing product to use night and day sometimes I use it three times a day
Shery B.
I loved this product so much! There is honestly nothing I have loved more than this moisturizer! I always like for my hands and body to feel smooth and soft, and I have tried soo many products but this one is so far the best! The packaging is so nice too! I would truly recommend this product for others!
Shaniah R.
This product works wonders. It was my first time using it. The price was a bit pricey but the quality is amazing. It leaves your skin glowing. It keeps your skin very hydrated. It’s very gentle on the skin. I would buy it again if it’s on sale being that I’m on a budget. It’s a must buy, so go buy it!
Sara Beth J.
My roommate keeps this in our bathroom closet. I tried it - well borrowed it. It was AMAZING. I will never use anything else. It was so gentle and made my skin feel refreshed. This was my first time using it, but I will use it again. I've already recommended it to others.
Taylor A.
rocky face
I love this moisturizer just bc it feels so clean after putting it on. I don’t feel like it’s heavy and I have to wash my face again. I bought one bottle and I definitely will be getting another one! The best part is that you don’t even have to use a lot. The saying “a little goes a long way” applies to this!
Jayde F.
It moisturized well but didn't work out for my oily skin too well. After a few uses I broke out like crazy. Very cute packaging and it was a little pricey for what you ended up getting. I assumed with all the goodness that's supposed to be in there it wouldn't have been as oily
Gabriella V.
I love moisturizer. I have very dry skin so this product always comes in handy! This product is very effective. I would definitely recommend it. It's very easy on the skin which is great for someone like me who has sensitive skin.
Kaitlyn W.
Greenville, NC
This smells amaaaazing! I received a sample with a purchased, and absolutely fell in love. It smells SO good and is a great moisturizer for sensitive skin. Love that it is a natural product. I will be ordering the full-size soon and plan to buy it a lot!
Roxanne R.
Lewisburg, KY
This product is just okay.
I probably wouldn't use again mainly just because I couldn't tell a difference for the price of this. I also didnt really enjoy the smell.