100% Pure Makeup Blender

by 100% Pure

100% Pure Makeup Blender delivers a smooth, natural-looking finish when applying foundation or blush. Its teardrop shape makes it easy to get coverage in hard-to-reach places, such as the contours of the nose and eyes. This versatile tool can be used either wet or dry, and makes it easy to get a flawless complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Makeup Blender!
Product Highlights
I LOVE this makeup blender! It always leaves my foundation with a nice, fresh finish, and because I use it wet, it gets cleaned each time I use it. I've not tried any other makeup blenders to compare, but this one works, so why fix it if it's not broken?in reviews
Victoria L.
San Francisco
This one is definitely more dense than a beauty blender but still works really well to blending my foundation and concealer. It’s a little less expensive too
Brittia P.
San Diego
I think this works just as good if not better than the beauty blender. It’s non latex and blends really nicely. I don’t think this product needs any improvement and I will continue to buy.
Sara S.
I love this thing. It gets way bigger when wet than dry. I think it works better wet as well but this gives a perfect application and can be cleaned easily. It’s mid-range in price but the quality is top notch
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I wanted to try something besides the beauty blender because I wanted a cheaper alternative. I didn't like this blender at all. I tried using it dry & wet & on different parts of my face but no luck. It was sooooo hard it hurt my face lol. Not sure how I'm supposed to use it?
Kallie W.
got this on sale. it works well and is easy enough to clean. i think it’s cheaper than like the brand name beauty blender and it’s also like made with clean ingredients / ethically so pros for those of us who try our bests to consume ethically under capitalism lol. [product:100%-pure-makeup-blender]
Megan R.
Sneads Ferry
This beauty blender works great for applying my 100% Pure cream foundation.   I love how smoothly my foundation goes on.
Maggie L.
WEST BEND, WI
So far so good. There are some foundation stains I can't get out, but I don't think that's the fault of the product. I used this with MAC brand studio sculpt foundation and it worked well. I haven't used the name brand blender to compare it to, but it applied and blended well.
Amanda S.
I did not like this product at all. Every time I used it to apply my liquid foundation, it felt like I was softly punching my face with it. It's not soft at all like the beauty blender or the eco tools blender.
Priscilla K.
I don't buy a lot off of this website but I ordered this blender and it works great! It's not rough and it spreads on foundation nicely.
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
100% Pure Makeup Blender uploaded by Kendra E.
100% Pure Makeup Blender uploaded by Kendra E.
It's a beautiful working blender. It's small and handy. I got it for cheap too. All you need is a little bit of water to get it damp. You use it for foundation. 100% Pure Makeup Blender

Looking for your answer?