100% Pure Lotion Pomegranate Body Lotion

by 100% Pure

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Lotion Pomegranate Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
100% Pure Lotion Pomegranate Body Lotion This lotion is a medium consistentency,but quickly as absorbs. The fragrance was ok. When I see something that states anything about being 100%, it tends me to inquire what is the 100% representating.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this lotion and the scent last all day. I don't use it everyday but I use it at least once a week after I get out the shower is the best time to apply it! I will definitely buy this product again.
Gilbertsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! The fruity scent is amazing. It is so moisturizing and makes me feel so soft :)
Casablanca
I love the product which is 100% natural so that its effectiveness on the body is excellent😍😍😍😍😍

Looking for your answer?