BY 100% PURE

What it is: 100% Natural formula was designed to be used as a cream blush and a lip tint. What it does: Pure fruit pigments in a base of skin and lip softening and moisturizing shea and cocoa butters. What else you need to know: 100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten free.

Buy on Amazon
Tybee R.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot go without this !!! This product can e used for lips and cheeks. With warm fingers you can apply This easily, I love it! I'm very happy with the color as well. I bought mine off the 100% pure website, and I would reccomend others check out the site as well!
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
All in one stick for lips and cheek. Great for traveling or on the go. Creamy application. Lovely colors. Great price. Highly recommend.
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
I use this on my lips and i absolutely love it. It gives me just enough of a tint to look like I'm not wearing lip color at all.
jessenia t.
Love This Blush Gives A Natural Glowing Look For Daytime! Also Blends So Easy
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this stick blush so much for multiple reasons. One being that this brand is 100% all natural. They use fruit pigment in their products & not artificial colors. This product is perfect for someone with dry skin or just for someone that is in a rush often & wants a multi-purpose product! Love & would repurchase!
Candice W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It adds a really nice tint to my cheeks. If it's too light, I just add a little more. If it's too dark, I rub a little off.
Jennifer R.
One of the few products from 100% pure that I didn't really like. The product felt heavy on my skin and didn't blend or show up very well.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
I like it i, it isn't too tinted and the lips look great afterwards and it's affordable
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
I really like this blush stick! You don't need to use a lot or else it'll look wet. Their colors are amazing and so versatile as well. I like to carry it with me since I don't initially use enough for a full day, and I touch up throughout the day when needed so it doesn't look so glossy.
Kristin B.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone noticed any breakouts from using this product? I'm interested in it but some cream blushes don't work well with my oily cheeks!
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it heavy or weightless? Does it feel greasy?