100% Pure Lavender Honey Facial Cleansing Foam uploaded by Corinne C.

BY 100% PURE

Gentle facial cleansing foam washes away Fruit Dyed Makeup and other impurities while nourishing the skin. Does not contain harsh detergents that can strip, dehydrate or irritate. Rather than using detergents, 100% Pure cleansers are made with a mild coconut cleanser that is gentle enough for baby skin. Infused with hydrating organic Lavender Honey, skin calming botanicals and anti-inflammatory Lavender Essential Oil, anti- aging Green Tea and antioxidant rich berries.

VEGETARIAN

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Juice)*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water (Lavender Hydrosol), Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Mel (Lavender Honey), Extracts of Vins Vinifera Seed (Grapseed), Rubus Idaeus Frut (Raspberry), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit (Blackberry), Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), Vaccinium Augustifolium Fruit (Blueberry), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon), Cinnamonum Zeylanicum Bark (Cinnamon), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Hydrasstis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Origanum Vulgare Leaf (Oregano) and Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender Essential) Oil, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ribes Nigrum Fruit (Blackcurrant) Citric Acid, Extract of Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Organic Green Tea)*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem (Lavender), Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula), Jasminum Officinale Flower/Leaf (Jasmine), Lonicera Caprifoloum (Japanese Honeysuckle), Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool** *Certified Organic *Component of natural essential oil.

Directions

On wet face, massage cleanser into skin, slowly removing dirt and oil buildup.

Tanya K.
I bought this cleanser for my boyfriend but I end up using it too :) this is my 3rd foam cleanser I've tried by 100% pure. I have nothing bad to say about any of them. I switched my whole skincare to 100% because they're all natural. This Lavender honey cleanser smells so nice. I use all of their cleansers with their konjac sponge.
Heather H.
If you have not tried this TRY IT NOW!  I'm obsessed with all things natural and anything with honey does wonders for your skin.  Not to mention lavender, who doesn't love that.  I would purchase this product a million times!  Has helped clear my adult acne like a champ!
melody c.
['Cape Coral ', ''], FL
This stuff is super gentle on the skin and makes my body silky smooth. At first I thought it was going to be bad. But it blew me away. And I would recommend this if you want to start using organic and health products on the skin
Gaby B.
Seattle, WA
Mi limpiador favoeito para la cara por qué es súper delicado, remueve todo el maquillaje y lo mejor es que no tiene químicos que pueden traerme efectos secundarios. Altamente recomendado
Makenna O.
Bexley , OH
This product was a very good one. I really enjoyed the way it made my skin feel. It was gentle and easy to use and lasted me a very long time. It did meet my expectations and I would definitely recommend to others!
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
I don't have anything bad this, I just can't use anything with honey on my face. Friends of mine have used it and they absolutely love it.
Tammy Q.
Clarksburg
Fantastic, relaxing scent. Goes on smoothly. Doesn't stain clothing. Lavender is wonderful for your mind, body and soul
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
Great product. Keeps my skin glowing, soft and hydrated. Smells so great too. This product is one off their best.
pearla t.
yuma
i like how it clenses my face its very nive product to have and it was more then i could of expected for this product