BY 100% PURE

Hydrating and invigorating shampoo gently purifies while adding bounce, body and luster. Nourishing formula makes hair healthier, stronger and glossier. Kelp is nature's hair thickener and fortifier while seaweed collagen from kelp adds amazing shine. Gentle enough for color treated and all hair types. Formula does not contain synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, sulfates, or any other harsh ingredients.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Vegetarian Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Mentha Pipertia (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp) Extract, Plant Cellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Salt (French Sea Salt), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Direction

Massage into scalp with fingertips then rinse!

Selina K.
I have been trying to find a sulfate free shampoo to use on my hair and I was researching and found this brand and I liked it. It smells great. when i was first using it my hair got oily pretty fast but i read that its happening because your hair is getting used to not having the sulfates in it .
Melanie V.
I have seriously never seen such immediate good results from anything, let alone a shampoo before. I received a little sample of this shampoo in my last 100% Pure order, and I want to immediately go an purchase it. I have fine hair that has been finicky since having my youngest daughter. I gave up on natural shampoos because they didn't clean well enough, so I went back to conventional shampoo, which was a little better but still not great. I tried this shampoo just because I had a sample, but after a few days of use I'm sold! My hair is clean, soft and manageable. I woke up this morning and my hair looked amazing (I typically have lackluster, limp hair in the morning). If you have been looking for a natural shampoo that actually works, go for this!
Hannah B.
Portland, OR
This is a must have shampoo! Not only is it organic and gentle on your scalp, but the smell is so fresh and calming in the shower. It really gets a nice deep clean on your scalp. It is also very affordable making it easy to buy online without feeling any guilt. This product is 100% the best product I have used on my hair