BY 100% PURE

Hydrating facial moisturizer packed full of nourishing organic nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants to make your skin healthy, hydrated and more youthful. Made specifically to care for normal to dry skin but gentle enough for all skin types. Truly 100% Pure - never any harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins.

VEGAN

ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice) Leaf Extract*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Extracts of Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower, Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Hyssopus Officinalis (Hyssop), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale Oil (Jasmine Essential Oil), Hyaluronic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Linalool** * Certified Organic ** Component of natural essential oil.

Directions

With fingers, dot around face to evenly distribute and blend into skin using a gentle circular motion.

Shekinah C.
This product is really helpful to dry skin. I have to say I was excited to try this product out since I had recently seen on YouTube that green tea is great for your skin. I tried a home remedy and it was true.So when I saw this in the store I was completely ready to purchase and try it out. The moisturizer kept my skin soft moisturized all day. It has a smooth and creamy consistency that I fell in love with and is great for massages.
Jessica L.
I really like this product and would recommend it to others that like the smell of green tea. for me that is the only downside of it is the green tea smell. but otherwise it is a great moisturizer and my friends absolutely love it even though i don't.
Kasey C.
This is a great daily moisturizer that is hydrating and gentle. It keeps my skin smooth, moisturized, and great for priming the skin. Love that the formula is lightweight and the packaging is easy to travel with too!
Crystal M.
Love this stuff I put it on before bed and helps me relax and fall asleep faster! I love the smell of it! Really good product makes your skin feel amazing and I am recommending this to my friends! Other t
Fernanda A.
Kent , WA
I discovered this product when I was having a hard time finding something that won't irritate my skin or make my dermatitis worst. My skin was so flaky, dry, and inflamed nothing worked. But thanks to this moisturizer it helped soothe and clear up my dermatitis around my mouth. I've been using this for a year now and it's help my skin problem stay at bay. It's feels amazing on the skin and makes my skin baby smooth. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. Just so happy it help improve my skin! ♥
Terrie C.
 Jasmine tea moisturizer I use it all over my body it leaves your skin soft and smooth and hydrated I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend very easy to use and you can pick it up at Macy's I Sophia's .I would buy it again and give it to a friend for a gift
Meghan M.
Gulf Shores
Okay so I am obsessed with Jasmine tea. So when I found this, I became very excited. My face was also very excited. Awesomeness!
Karla J.
Ladysmith, WI
Anything with green tea catches my attention and I don't regret buying this product. It's amazing and smells so good
miEn lo personal me gusto ya que yo la utilizo despues de exfoliar mi rostro y me gusta mucho como me queda
kebaili d.
This is more of a plump treatment gloss than an instant immediate plumper. Ater my first application I noticed a softer, smoother lip texture. After a few uses (at least once a day for approx. 4 days now) my lips are maintaining the smooth texture and I feel as if my lips are firmer. The brand indicates that results are gradual and lips will be noticeably plumper after 15 days. With continued use I expect my lips to continuing experiencing the soft texture and firmness.
The product as a gloss is very pleasant. I enjoy glosses that aren't tacky and one that doesn't harden after a few minutes of application. The gloss has a nice slip, when bringing the lips together it doesn't feel like a thick gooey layer of gloss, if hair or other debris were to accidently get caught it's easy to simply pull off. Also, the gloss is high shine and although the product does not immediately plump the lips, each application gives the appearance of full lips.
Application is very sheer and the colors only give a very slight tint to light colored lips. Darker colored lips I suspect won't notice much of a difference.
Fragrance and taste of the product. Fragrance is a soft vanilla, upon application there is slight tingle and you can taste a subtle mint flavor.
Packaging is very sturdy, the wand snaps shut and is very secure. The thick plastic packaging has a nice feel and is durable.
Over all its one of the best glosses I have tried yet!
I had taken off one star as the name of the product might be misleading. For someone who wants an instant plumping effect this would not be the product for you, but if youre looking for a high quality moisturizing gloss that's not tacky and gives a high shine, I would highly recommend this. It does not dry out your lips and improves overall texture after one use. (Helpful tip is to simultaneously do a lip scrub or remove as much dead skin as you can before use to speed up the smoothing process)