BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Strawberry
  • "Love the smell and very hydrating and beautiful colour would buy again or recommend others to buy it" in 7 reviews
  • "Love this body wash. It is so gentle on the skin, I have sensitive skin and am happy to say this does not irritate it. The scent is also very pleasing and long lasting. It makes my skin feel so soft I will purchase it again." in 3 reviews
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I tried this brand because I was recommended by a friend and I like it! It's honestly pricey for a body was but the ingredients are natural so that makes it worth the price for me. It doesn't dry my skin out and smells wonderful.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Strawberry hydrating body wash is great! I use this almost every day! I feel this is one of the best body wash products i bought in my life so far. The price of it is decent. But it is worth the price, and the body wash is gentle for your skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves strawberry scent.
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
I used his at a friends house and holy cow!!! It smells so good and the bubbles it makes are so soft and easy to larger in! I love this product! I will definitely continue to purchase as long as the ease of finding it is okay!
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
If you have dry skin and looking for something to get rid of it or if you are looking for a body wash that just simply makes your skin feel great and has an amazing smell I would totally recommend this product!
Hope S.
Piketon
There are very few body washes I can use due to being allergic to most of them and this is one that works perfect for me I have no cons about it the smell is long lasting and is amazing. I would definitely buy again.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
It smelled so good. I felt as if it was a bit pricey but yet it does it's job well. My skin is somewhat sensitive but it's gentle on the skin. I use it every time I feel as if my skin gets dry on me.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Amy B.
Granger, IN
I love the way this body wash smells. I really love the way it makes my skin feel. I do not like that it is so hard for me to find in sores near me and I have to purchase it online...and if life has gotten busy its easy to forget to order before running out. I really want to try more products from this line.
Jessica Y.
Wilmington, DE
This product is heavenly. Not only does it smell amazing but it works amazingly too. I tried many other products and nothing worked. It always left my skin dry and rough. This product however, worked like a charm!! I highly recommend!